Nepali platform 'Kata Ho', which prepares the address plate of your home within 5 minutes, has these features
Kathmandu. A digital address plate system called 'Kata Ho' will be put into operation to organize the address system of Nepal. Ramalakshman Group, which is working in the field of innovation, is going to operate this system. Addressgraph Nepal Pvt Ltd under the said group will officially launch this platform on the first day of CAN Infotech 2024 on 25th January.
According to the company, every house in Nepal will be able to prepare a house address plate within a short time from this platform. For this, the entire territory of the country has been divided into about 15.2 billion plots (pieces) and a different name has been given to each piece by combining Nepali words and numbers. The company said that the names prepared in this way will not be repeated, but will be easy to remember and tell others.
The company says that with the help of this system, you can find any place and reach there. The company has said that this system is not a map but an indispensable infrastructure that can be used on any map.
“Katha Ho” is a grid-based address system that can prepare a digital address anywhere in the country,” the company said. “This system is a state-of-the-art digital address system software and application that can prepare your home address plate in five minutes.”
What are the characteristics?
This system can work even offline to create and find your address. From the platform, anyone can create and paste their home address plate.
According to the company, this system has features such as 'Kata Ho' code, Google's Plus code, QR that rings the doorbell, and the ability to enter the name of your own residence.
According to the company, this can give uniformity to the house number plate and the ownership of the plate will be given to the user, so you can keep your plate updated at any time.
Similarly, the company said that the house numbers kept by the Government of Nepal, Ministry of Urban Development and Toll Development Committee can also be kept in this digital address system. 'Katha Ho' developed after four years of research can be used through mobile app and web.
What are the benefits?
According to the company, this system is useful for individuals, entrepreneurs, delivery companies, ride sharing companies, emergency services, government agencies and many others. The company says that using this system will provide the following benefits:
– The government will save a large amount of money which is spent on works such as addresses and road names
– You can share the location with others by speaking
– Immediate assistance can be obtained in case of emergency
– A digital address can be created anywhere in the country as well as at home
– The door bell can be rung through the QR code on the address plate
– Since English letters are also used in the address plate, it can be used by guides and tourists as well
– The local level can easily and quickly map the houses and structures within their area
– Protected areas such as public property and heritage can be recorded separately
– Can be used on any digital map
– Prepare address code that can be mentioned in government and all types of 'KYC' forms
Last updated: Jan 20, 2080 13:51
The above article/images/excerpt related to are either copyright property of or respective owners.