Samsung has just unpacked the Samsung Z Flip 3 along with Fold 3, Samsung Watch 4, and Samsung Galaxy Buds 2.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Specifications
- Body: Folded: 86.4 x 72.2 x 15.9~17.1 mm, Unfolded: 166 x 72.2 x 6.9 mm, 183 g, IPX8
- Main Display: 6.7 inch Dynamic AMOLED Display, 2640×1080 pixels, 120Hz
- Cover Display: 1.9 inches Super AMOLED, 512×260 pixels, 302 PPI
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1 × 2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3 × 2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4 × 1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
- GPU: Adreno 660
- Memory: 8GB LPDDR5 RAM, 128/256GB UFS 3.1 storage, No Card Slot
- YOU: Android 11, One UI 3.1.1
- Rear Camera: 12 MP, f/1.8, Dual Pixel AF, OIS
- Front Camera: 10MP, F2.4
- Battery: Li-Po 3300 mAh, non-removable, Fast charging 15W, Fast wireless charging 10W, Reverse wireless charging 4.5W
- USB: 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Misc: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Colors: Cream, Phantom Black, Green, Lavender
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Price in Nepal: TBD
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Overview
Build & Design
The Z Flip 3 has the same clamshell form factor that was used on the previous model. However, Samsung has trimmed down the bezels around the display and reworked the camera housing.
It also gets a refreshing two-tone color scheme with a black stripe running across the vertical dual camera setup. On the front, it gets an Infinity-O hole-punch camera instead of an Under display camera. Like the Galaxy Fold 3, it also has IPX8 water resistance.
LATEST: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Launched with S-Pen Support and Under-display Camera
For protection, it uses Corning Gorilla Glass Victus on both front and rear. But the cover screen uses Gorilla Glass DX. Furthermore, it comes in 4 colors: Cream, Phantom Black, Green, and Lavender.
The main display of the Z Flip 3 is a 6.7 inches Dynamic AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 2636 x 1080 pixels. It is also a 120Hz refresh rate display with adaptive refresh rate technology.
Samsung Mobile Global Price Expected Price in Nepal
: Samsung Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and Specs
Samsung Z Flip 3 is an update of the Z Flip. It is even smaller than the previous flip at just 4.2 inches when folded. And the cover screen is significantly bigger and practical.
The Z Flip 3 is a good update of the original Z Flip with a bigger secondary display and compact design.
What do you think of the Samsung Z Flip 3? Let us know in the comments!
Also, watch our review of the Samsung Tab S7 FE in Nepali.