After a bunch of smartphone launches in the past couple of weeks, Xiaomi Nepal isn’t done quite yet. The company is set to bring the standard 4G variant of Mi 11 Lite tomorrow. Let us look at the specs and features of the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite, along with its expected price in Nepal.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Overview:
Design and Display
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite features a 6.55-inch FHD+ AMOLED panel with a left-aligned punch-hole cutout. The panel has a 10-bit color depth and supports the DCI-P3 wide color gamut.
The typical brightness here is 500 nits, but it can go up to 800 nits in High Brightness Mode (HBM). This 90Hz screen also has a sampling rate of 240Hz. Xiaomi has gone with Gorilla Glass 5 in terms of screen protection.
At the back, the camera module looks like the one on the flagship Mi 11. The phone is just 6.81 mm thick and weighs around 157 grams. It is even lighter than its 5G counterpart. With this, Mi 11 Lite will be the slimmest and most lightweight smartphone in Nepal.
Performance and Memory
Powering the device is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G. It’s a 4G chipset that is also used in the Redmi Note 10 Pro (Max). Users can choose between 6GB and 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM. Similarly, storage options include 64GB and 128GB of UFS 2.2 storage. You can expand the memory using a micro SD card but in doing so, will lose the dual SIM functionality.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite flaunts a triple camera setup at the back. The 64MP primary camera uses a 6P lens with an f/1.79 aperture. Accompanying it is an 8MP sensor with a 119º Field of View. Similarly, the 5MP sensor has a telemacro lens. It can focus on objects between 3 and 7cm distance. On the front, there is a 16MP sensor for selfies.
Rest of the specs
The phone packs in a moderate 4,250mAh battery, and Xiaomi provides a 33W charger in the box itself. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. Connectivity options include WiFi 5, Bluetooth 5.1, and 4G connection.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Specifications:
- Display: 6.55-inches AMOLED DotDisplay, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 240Hz Touch Sampling Rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 402 PPI
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G (8nm)
- Memory: 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64/128GB UFS 2.2 storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: MIUI 12 on top of Android 11
- Rear Camera: Triple (64MP main, 5MP telemacro, 8MP ultrawide)
- Front Camera: 16MP (punch-hole)
- Security: Fingerprint Scanner (side-mounted), Face Unlock
- Audio: Dual Stereo speakers
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.1 a/b/g/n/ac, USB Type-C, Bluetooth 5.1
- Battery: 4,250mAh with 33W fast charging
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Price in Nepal & Availability
Mi 11 Lite started at EUR 299 in the European market during the launch. Thus, we can expect the price of Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite in Nepal to be under NPR 40,000.
|Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite||Price in Europe||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|6/64GB||EUR 299||< NPR 40,000|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Xiaomi Mi 11X.