Asus ROG Zephyrus M16 Price in Nepal, Specs, Availability
MSI recently introduced the Creator 17, Creator M16, and Creator Z16 laptops with the latest Intel Tiger Lake-H CPU and a 16:10 aspect ratio screen. Asus, on the other hand, has entered the fray with the Zephyrus M16. So, let’s go through the specifications, features, and expected price of the Asus ROG Zephyrus M16 in Nepal.
Asus ROG Zephyrus M16 Overview:
Design and Display
ROG Zephyrus M16 has a 16-inch WQHD display which features a refresh rate of 165Hz and a 3ms response time. It’s worth noting that the screen is mounted on a 15-inch ultraslim chassis. The monitor also supports Adaptive-Sync and Dolby Vision, and it has been Pantone-validated for 100% DCI-P3 coverage.
Furthermore, the bezels are thin on this screen. The M16 is not that heavy either, weighing just 4.19 pounds (1.9 kg).
Moving on, the device has a dot-matrix pattern on the back that glows underneath and gives a shimmering look. Plus, the chiclet keyboard has RGB backlighting, and the screen can bend up to 180 degrees thanks to an ErgoLift hinge.
M16 gets its power from the latest Core i9-11900H CPU, which can reach a top clock speed of 4.9 GHz. You have three graphics options: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 (8GB), RTX 3060 (6GB), and RTX 3050 Ti (4GB).
Zephyrus M16 comes with 16GB of DDR4 RAM that can be extended up to 48GB via the available DIMM slots. On storage, it comes with up to 2TB of PCIe Gen 4 SSD. Furthermore, it employs a 4-cell Li-ion battery with a capacity of 90 watt-hours.
Rest of the specs
Following that, the I/O ports include two USB Type-A, a Type-C, a Thunderbolt 4, HDMI 2.0b, one RJ45 (LAN), and a microSD card reader. The Wi-Fi 6 module with Bluetooth 5.2 handles networking. Aside from that, it has Dolby Atmos with Smart Amp Technology. Both Type-C and Thunderbolt 4 ports support Power Delivery and DisplayPort.
Asus ROG Zephyrus M16 Specifications:
- Design & Build: Dot-matrix, 13.98 x 9.57 x 0.88-inch, 1.90 kg
- Display: 16-inch, 16:10, anti-glare, 100% DCI-P3, 165Hz, 3ms, Pantone Validated
- Resolution: WQXGA (2560 x 1600)
- Keyboard: Backlit Chiclet RGB
- Processor: Intel Core i9-11900H
- RAM: Up to 48GB DDR4-3200
- Storage: 2TB NVMe PCIe Gen4 SSD
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 (8GB) / RTX 3060 (6GB) / RTX 3050 Ti (4GB)
- Audio: Smart Amp Technology, Dolby Atmos, 2x 2W tweeter, 4x 2W woofer
- Battery: 4-cell Li-Ion; 90 Watt-hours battery
- Power Supply: 240W Adapter
- Webcam: 720p HD
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6(802.11ax) + Bluetooth 5.2
- I / O ports: 1x 3.5mm combo jack, 1x HDMI 2.0b, 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A, 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, 1x RJ45 LAN port, 1x card reader (microSD), 1x Thunderbolt 4
Asus ROG Zephyrus M16 Price in Nepal and Availability
Asus hasn’t officially discussed the pricing and availability details of the ROG Zephyrus M16. So, we’re gonna have to wait a while to know the price of the Zephyrus M16 in Nepal as well. However, given its high-end specifications, the Asus ROG Zephyrus M16 is likely to cost around 4 lakhs in Nepal.
- Meanwhile, check out our review of Asus ROG Strix Scar 15 (2021).