Here’s What RabinsXp Is All About
Whatever we do in this world, we do according to the dictates of the mind; whether it is eating, drinking, seeking friends, entering into new relationships; all these things are of my mind. It uses many powerful tools to control us: greed, lust, envy, attachment, jealousy, and pride. We know them all; we have experienced them all, some more than others.
But first, let me introduce myself properly. I’m Rabins Sharma Lamichhane (known as RabinsXp too).
My name is “Rabins Sharma Lamichhane” (Nepali: रविन्श शर्मा लामिछाने). I’m a student of Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) who likes playing with Java, HTML5 & PHP scripts. Hacking with C/C++ codes is also my one of my passion. I have an interest in Artificial Intelligence (AI) too.
I also like to play football and some puzzle games. I’ve got some interest in cricket, wrestling, tennis and others. I download lots of free software and try to crack them. Well, sometimes I get success and ops-moments too.
I’ve brought these things for the first time in Nepal:
- Merosoft – Founder (January 2001 – Present)
- MeroLog – Founder, CEO (June 2012 – 7 April 2014); MeroLog is Nepal’s first free premium web host plus domain name provider.
- Admin Help Desk Network (AHDN) – Owner, Software Developer, Web Designer & Online Home Jobs Provider (December 2009 – September 2012)
- The First Automatic Blog of Nepal (FABN) – Owner, Developer, Programmer (2009 to 2014) ie. Allclipz.com
- Nepali.PW – Founder, CEO, Administrator (February 2016- Present); It is Nepal’s first free premium web hosting (previously Merolog) now running at create.Nepali.PW and host.nepali.PW.
(Some of the above are outdated now).
I think the internet should be free for everyone. I have a dream that I, one day when I go back there, will set up free access to high-speed internet (broadband) in Katuwa Chaupari.
I love music, like to sing and dance, but I think I’m bad at the performance.
I love Biology too because I was at bio-group with additional mathematics before I joined Computer Science & Engineering. So I’m quite familiar with medical terminology.
I still have the habit of experimenting with computer parts and gadgets. I still remember I used to destroy my dad’s computer in my childhood.
I want to work for AI in future. I want to transform this present world into a better world.
Besides this, I follow the followings:
- Lacto vegetation diet. (no meat, fish, fowls, eggs, etc)
- Avoid using non-medical mind alternating drugs like alcohols, cigarettes, cigars, etc.
- Moral decent life.
Early morning Meditation is my daily routine which our families are doing from generations to generations.
I blog at www.rabinsxp.com, you know it very well by now. I can be found by using keyword “RabinsXp” in Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Google Plus and others.
I’m here to help you if you ever asked yourself:
- How can I earn money online?
- How can I get a website or blog?
- How can I increase my website traffic?
- Where can I buy laptops, IPads, iPhones, android phones (or other smartphones) at a low-cost price in markets?
- Where can I get discounts on electronic products?
- How can I advertise online on Facebook or on search engines?
- How can I learn about places in Nepal, China, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Sri Lanks and other South Asian countries?
- How can I develop software or learn about Programming?
WEB / TECHNOLOGY / HEALTH / SCIENCE / SOCIETY / SPIRITUAL / ANYTHING INTERESTING
Let’s pick up your delaying foot and enjoy your one step techno trip with me. I’m here to help you to learn about health, science, technology, movies, music, places, spirituality and many more things trending these days.
If you have a passion for learning you can join with me to learn many things such as your own questions mentioned earlier.
……subscribe now to RabinsXp for free where you’ll get articles, tips and tricks on Science & Technology, Health, Fashion, Movies, Music, Places, Spirituality and many other things all at one place from greatest people, books, research papers and of course, me, Rabins Sharma Lamichhane.
Enter your email address: