Extract MP3 Audio Out of Your AVI Video in Camtasia Studio
Everyone knows that video is a fantastic strategy to obtain traffic to your website, but when you also extract Mp3 audio out of your AVI video, now you have two portions of content to utilize to draw in website visitors. Audio files could be embedded into your WordPress website or downloaded by your website visitors to listen to later. It is possible to even make pod cast channels and loads more. This is astounding and it’s the same as developing your own personal radio station on a niche subject.
In the next few paragraphs I am presuming that you make videos with audio and wish to extract Mp3 audio out of your AVI video.
What do you require to Extract Mp3 audio from your AVI video?
1. You will require Camtasia Studio.
2. You will need a video to extract mp3 audio from.
Once you Extract Mp3 audio what can you do with it?
* Produce a podcast with all your audio files.
* Allow your website visitors to download your mp3 files and listen to them at their own leisure.
* Submit your mp3 to pod casting websites.
* Permit your users to either watch the video or listen to the audio.
The correct way to Extract audio using Camtasia Studio?
This isn’t about editing your video in Camtasia Studio, it will be about how one can extract Mp3 audio from your AVI video.
1. Once you have edited your video in Camtasia or simply imported one you need to extract the audio from, go to your file menu along at the top.
2. Choose Produce and share from the menu.
3. On the next window press the mini arrow to see the drop down menu.
4. Choose Custom production settings.
5. On the next window choose AVI.
6. Tick the box next to Create Mp3 file at the bottom of the window.
7. Press next.
8. Then we’ll really move smoothly through the next few windows by pressing next and not touching any settings.
* AVI encoding options – leave on auto settings. Simply press next.
* Video size settings – leave on auto settings. Simply press next.
* Video options – leave on auto settings. Simply press next.
* Marker options – leave on auto settings. Simply press next.
9. When you see the Produce video window – Fill in your production name.
10. Then Choose the folder icon to browse for an area to save your files.
11. Press finish to start production.
When Camtasia studio has finished it will have made both an AVI file and a Mp3 audio file. In this instance I also made a Mp4 file also.