Honor 8X launched with 6.5 inch screen and Kirin 710
Released exclusively in China by Honor – Huawei’s sub-brand, Honor 8X is a smartphone that stands out from the crowd by offering a good user experience at a low price. The smartphone will also be launched in other markets, including Europe and North America, through an international version that retains these features.
The Honor 8X has a 6.5-inch screen with a resolution of 2340×1080 and one of the details that should please many Android users is that it has a much lower lower edge than most competing handsets. This is done by bending the screen at the bottom space, which is usually dedicated to the connection to the logic board, a process similar to what Apple did in the iPhone X .
In the internal hardware department, it features a Kirin 710 processor, 4GB of RAM and options with 64GB or 128GB of storage, expandable via microSD card. The battery is 3,750 mAh and it has the interface to EMUI 8.2, Huawei’s custom UI skin on top of Android Oreo operating system. The rear cameras have 20 megapixels and 2 megapixels (the second one’s used only to generate the blur effect in the background), while the front has 16 megapixels.
In China it was released for 1,399 yuan ($ 200), the international version should arrived in the UK for £ 250 ($ 330). In the United States, it will probably have a price lower than that, which has not yet been announced. The device will launch there until the end of this year.
Update : Huawei Honor 8X is now available in Nepali market.
Huawei Honor 8X Specification
- CPU – Octa-core 4x 2.2 GHz ARM Cortex-A73 4x 1.7 GHz ARM Cortex-A53
- Chipset – Huawei HiSilicon Kirin 710, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – ARM Mali-G51 MP4 4 Cores, 767 MHz
- Camera – Dual: 20 Megapixels + 2 Megapixel with Single-LED and AF Dual Rear Camera | 16 Megapixels + 2 Megapixel Dual Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 6GB | ROM 128GB External Memory Support Up to 256GB
- Display – Screen size 6.5 inches FHD+ IPS Display (2340 x 1080 Pixels), 19:9 Ratio
- Battery – Non-Removable 3,750 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM)
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Ambient Light, Fingerprint, Gyroscope
- Color – Black, Blue, Red, Lilac
- Operating System – Android 8.1 Oreo with Emotion 8.2 UI
- I/O Interface – 1x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1x Nano SIM Card Slot, TF Card Slot, Micro USB, Headphone Jack, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone
- Dimensions – 76.59 mm x 160.4 mm x 7.8 mm
- Weight – 175 Grams (with Battery)
Huawei Honor 8X Price in Nepal
Rs. 32,490 (64 GB) and Rs. 36,490 (128 GB)