Lost ‘CRN’ number? Here’s how to find out from my share account
If you are trading shares and filing an IPO, you are definitely familiar with the CRN number. SRN stands for Customer Relationship Number.
When you open my share account, the bank gives you a CRN number. This is a must-have, for any Affiliate, promoting any program.
IPOs are not always coming. After a while, the CRN number may have been forgotten when the IPO is filed again.
If you have forgotten the CRN number, you don’t have to rush to the bank. You can easily find out your CRN number from my share account.
Some banks have a bank account number with a CRN number. For example, Nabil Bank keeps the CRN number for the account number. If so, you don’t have to do much to find the CRN number.
However, many banks add a separate CRN number by adding the alphabet. The following method should be used to find the CRN number.
- First of all, open the dashboard of my share.
- There is ‘My Bank Request’ with various options on the left side. Click on it.
- Then right-click.
- After right-click, various options come up. If you look at the end, you can see the option called ‘Inspect’.
- Click on Inspect.
- Element, console, source, network options appear at the top after opening the aspect. Click on the network.
- Now various options like Al, XHR, Jess appear. Click on XHR.
- Now you have to refresh the website that is opening my share once.
- After refresh, different options, different numbers come.
Different numbers come from your bank. For example, NIC Asia has 2301 numbers, commercial banks have 201 numbers and some have 301 numbers. These numbers may have been repeated. You have to look at one of these numbers by clicking on the numbers. As is the case with NIC Asia, the last number is 2301 when cleaning.
Various information comes in the right part. Here is various information about your bank account. So it has to be looked at in a safe way
Here is various information including your name, bank account number. One of these is the CRN number. Make a note of your CRN number from here.
Now you can close the aspect.