Rabins Wins “Capture The Flag”, An Ethical Hacking Contest under ICA (Indian Cyber Army)
Rabins, the founder of RabinsXP wins the Ethical hacking competition held by RevEngg at CMRIT. Rabins Sharma Lamichhane shared his winning certificate stating the following message on his Facebook.
Hurray! Won the competition “Catch the Flag” contest conducted by RevEngg at CMR Institute of Technology on 24th and 25th February 2017 under the ICA (Indian Cyber Army) rules and regulations. Had undergone vulnerability testing, penetration testing in the contests based on the real time case studies. It’s was an amazing experience of Ethical Hacking.
Lamichhane in his spare times explores the internet to discover new innovations happening around the word and how people can utilize those things in real life. He guides people to think and work in a spiritual environment. He believes in this way every person definitely find out the right thing for the well of the entire planet.
Table of Contents
• Live Demonstration of Latest Hacking Techniques & tools.
• Live investigation Demonstration of various cases solved.
• Ethical Hacking Toolkit (Includes PowerPoint Presentations, Tools, EBooks).
- Cyber Ethic
- Cyber Forensics
- Cyber Crime Investigation
- Cyber Law
- Information Gathering and Scanning
- Bots & Honeypots
- Google Hacking
- Vulnerabilities in web applications
Here are some of the pictures from the “Ethical Hacking Workshop”, a practice and knowledge gaining day before the “Ethical Hacking Contest” started.
THINGS LEARNT FROM ETHICAL HACKING WORKSHOP
- 312 50 certified ethical hacker exam
- about ethical hacking
- about hacking
- about the hacking course
- advanced ethical hacking
- advanced penetration testing
- application penetration testing
- automated penetration testing
- basics of hacking
- become a certified ethical hacker
- become a white hat hacker
- ceh training
- best ethical hacking certification
- a black hat hacker
- books on ethical hacking
- books on hacking
- a career in ethical hacking
- ceh boot camp
- certification in ethical hacking
- cyber hacking
- ethical hacking and countermeasures
- ethical hacking and cyber security
- ethical hacking and penetration testing
- Gmail hack
- google hacks
- guide to ethical hacking
- hack a website
- hack code
- hack computer
- hack email
- hack forums
- hack Hotmail
- hack password
- hack tool
- hacked games
- hacker boot camp
- hacker ethics
- hacker institute
- hacker news
- hacker school
- hacker test
- hacker training course
- hackers windows
- hacking 101
- hacking and ethical hacking
- hacking basics
- hacking books
- wireless penetration testing
THE TASKS PERFORMED BY RABINS ON THE CONTEST ARE AS FOLLOWS
- HACKING WIFI, ANDROID, FACEBOOK, GMAIL & WEBSITE.
- CRACKING WINDOWS, VIRUS & TROJAN
- METASPOILT KALI LINUX
- DNS SPOOFING
- ARP POISING
- EXPLORING THE INTERNED AND FINDING VENUARABILITIES.
- A REAL TIME CASE STUDY WAS DONE
- PROFESSIONAL LEVEL ETHICAL HACKING, A REAL TIME CONTEST WAS ORGANIZED IN WHICH RABINS BECAME THE WINNER.
In the next post, Lamichhane himself will share about some “Ethical Hacking” probably on CEH course and real-time hacking skills.
The hacking or the network exploitation was done under the supervision of ICA (Indian Cyber Army) rules and regulations. Please do not try to perform unnecessarily or without knowing the consequences or you may have to visit the court.