Realme GT, Realme GT Master Edition With Triple Rear Cameras Launched in India
Realme India has launched the company’s flagship smartphones Realme GT and Realme GT Master Edition in the Indian market. These phones features offers 120 Hz refresh rate, 5G connectivity with triple rear cameras. The Master Edition features unique suitcase like design from Japanese master designer Naoto Fukasawa.
The Realme GT is a premium model compared to the Master Edition here. The GT model gets the flagship chipset from Qualcomm, the Snapdragon 888 5G while the cheaper GT Master Edition incorporates mid-range chipset Snapdragon 778G 5G.
Realme GT 5G Specifications
This is the cheapest Android smartphone ever equipped with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 888 processor, currently one of the best SoC available for this platform.
On the front, the device comes with a display of 6.43-inch Super AMOLED (Full HD+) screen with a refresh rate of 120 Hz. In the data sheet, the phone is powered by the same chip as rival Mi 11, the Snapdragon 888. Qualcomm’s most powerful SoC is accompanied by up to 12 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal storage.
The Realme GT 5G offers a triple rear camera configuration, which consists of: a 64MP primary sensor (Sony IMX682, the same as the Poco X3),an 8MP wide-angle camera, and finally a 2MP macro sensor. A 16 MP sensor on the front, inside a small hole in the screen, is dedicated for selfies.
The 4,500 mAh battery supports fast charging of 65 watts. The good news is that the accessory is in the box. However, wireless charging is not supported.
Other highlights of the Realme GT 5G include: dual speakers, screen fingerprint reader, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, dual-band Wi-Fi with MIMO 2×2 antenna, plus Android 11 with Realme 2.0 interface. One of the major highlight of this phone is its cooling system, which according to the manufacturer, offers more heat dissipation.
For gamers on duty, the model also has a feature that allows you to stream games to your PC at 1080p resolution at 60fps and even use a mouse and keyboard as input devices.
Color options include: white, blue and the special leather variant in yellow and black.
- Display: 6.43″ Super AMOLED, 2400×1080 FHD+ resolution (20:9); refresh rate 120 Hz (response rate 360 Hz); pixel density 543 ppi
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888,core frequency from 2.84GHz; Adreno 660 GPU
- Memory: RAM 8/12GB LPDDR5; Built-in 128/256GB UFS 3.1 with no further expansion
- Rear Cameras: main module – 64MP(Sony IMX682), viewing angle 78.6º, aperture f/1.8; ultra-wide-angle module 8MP, viewing angle 119º, aperture f/2.3; macro module 2 MP, viewing angle 88.8º, aperture f/2.4;
- Front camera – 16MP wide-angle lens, 78º viewing angle, f/2.5 aperture
- YOU: Android 11, Shell Realme UI 2.0
- Battery: 4500mAh
- Charger: Power 65W
- Features: NFC, Wi-Fi 6, Dolby Atmos Stereo Sound, In-Display Optical Fingerprint Scanner, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, Bluetooth 5.2 with SBC Audio Codec Support, AAC, APTX, APTX HD, LDAC Bluetooth
- Colors: Dark Blue, Silver & Yellow with Black Stripe
- Dimensions/Weight: 158.5 x 73.3 x 8.4 mm, Weight 186g
Realme GT Master Edition 5G Specifications
The basic Realme GT Master Edition is distinguished by the presence of a less powerful Snapdragon 778G, the display is slightly simpler and flat, there is no version with 12 GB of RAM, features single speaker and the battery capacity has been reduced to 4300 mAh. Realme GT Master Edition comes with up to 256GB of onboard storage.
Realme GT Master Edition is equipped with a 6.43-inch AMOLED-screen resolution FullHD+ with a refresh rate of 120 Hz, but the response rate of the sensor is 360 Hz and a maximum brightness of 1000 nits. The main camera offers three sensors 64 MP (f/1.8) + 8 MP (ultra wide, f/2.2) + 2 MP (macro sensor, f/2.4).
Compared to the premium GT model, the Master Edition incorporates a 32-megapixel Sony IMX615 camera sensor at the front, with an f/2.45 lens on the front, inside a small hole in the screen, dedicated for selfies.
There is also Dynamic RAM Expansion support to expand the RAM by up to 5GB using the inbuilt storage.
Realme has provided a 4,300mAh battery on Realme GT Master Edition that supports 65W SuperDart Charge fast charging. Besides, the phone weighs 174 grams (180 grams in case of the Naoto Fukasawa’s Voyager Grey option).
Realme GT 5G / Master Edition Price in Nepal
Realme India has launched these two devices in the Indian market initially which will be available from purchase from August 25 and 26 respectively. The devices may soon be launched in Nepali market too.
As for the pricing, the Realme GT and Master Edition will be available in these configurations mentioned below :
- Realme GT – 8GB + 128GB storage : INR 37,999 – NRs 60,799
- Realme GT – 12GB + 256GB storage : INR 41,999 – NRs 67,199
- Master Edition – 6GB + 128GB storage : INR 25,999 – NRs 41,599
- Master Edition – 8GB + 128GB storage : INR 27,999 – NRs 44,799
- Master Edition – 8GB + 256GB storage : INR 29,999 – NRs 47,999