Redmi Note 10 5G Price in Nepal, Specifications, Availability
Alongside the Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G, Xiaomi also launched the Redmi Note 10 5G in China. The phone is pretty much the same as the POCO M3 Pro 5G that was launched recently. So, let’s walk through the specifications of the Redmi Note 10 5G along with its expected price in Nepal.
Redmi Note 10 5G Overview:
Design and Display
Redmi Note 10 5G is an entry-level 5G smartphone. It flaunts a 6.5-inch LCD screen with a 90Hz refresh rate and a 2400 x 1080 resolution. Compared to the standard Note 10, the display has been downgraded from Super AMOLED to LCD. Anyway, it also supports a variable refresh rate between 30, 50, 60, and 90Hz.
Moving on, it features a similar design as the Note 10 Pro 5G. However, it only sports a dual-camera setup. The phone is available in four color options: Aurora Green, Nighttime Blue, Chrome Silver, and Graphite Gray.
Under the hood, Redmi Note 10 5G is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor. It is a 7nm chip that comes with 2x Cortex-A76 and 6x Cortex-A55 CPU cores. In terms of memory, one can choose up to 8GB RAM and 256GB UFS 2.2 storage. Fueling the Redmi Note 10 5G is a 5000mAh battery that charges via an 18W adapter. On the software front, it runs on Android 11-based MIUI 12.
As mentioned earlier, the phone only sports a dual-camera setup at the back, which is a downgrade from the quad-camera setup on the standard Note 10. There is a 48MP primary camera followed by a 2MP depth sensor for portraits. Upfront, you get an 8MP shooter for selfies and video calling.
You can shoot up to 1080p/30fps videos from the rear camera, while 120fps slo-mo videos are capped at 720p resolution.
Rest of the specs
Redmi Note 10 5G has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner for biometrics. Connectivity features include 5G, 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, and USB Type-C port for charging and data transfer.
Redmi Note 10 5G Specifications:
- Body: 161.8 x 75.3 x 8.92 mm, 190 gm
- Display: 6.5-inch LCD, 90Hz (Variable refresh rate support)
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G (7nm Mobile Platform)
- Memory: 4/6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128/256GB UFS 2.2 storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: MIUI 12 on top of Android 11
- Rear Camera: Dual (48MP primary, 8MP depth)
- Front Camera: 8MP (punch-hole)
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, Hi-Res audio
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: Dual 5G, Wi-Fi ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou / Galileo / A-GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- Battery: 5000mAh with 18W charging
- Color options: Aurora Green, Nighttime Blue, Chrome Silver, Graphite Gray
Redmi Note 10 5G Price in Nepal and Availability
Redmi Note 10 5G will go on sale in China on June 1st. The base variant costs CNY 1,099, with the top-tier model retailing at CNY 1,599. If and when Xiaomi launches the Redmi Note 10 5G in Nepal, we expect its price to start around NPR 23,000.
|Redmi Note 10 5G||Price in China||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|4/128GB||1,099 Yuan||NPR 23,000|
|6/128GB||1,199 Yuan||NPR 25,000|
|8/128GB||1,399 Yuan||NPR 28,000|
|8/256GB||1,599 Yuan||NPR 33,000|
- Meanwhile, watch our review of the Redmi Note 10.