Redmi Note 10T 5G Price in Nepal, Specs, Features, & Launch
Xiaomi has added a new member to its Note 10 family. Redmi Note 10T 5G is an affordable 5G phone for the market. Here, we will be talking about the key specs, features, expected price, and availability of the Redmi Note 10T 5G in Nepal.
Redmi Note 10T 5G Overview
Design and Display
Redmi Note 10T 5G features a 6.5-inch FHD+ panel with support for 90Hz. Thanks to the AdaptiveSync feature, the phone can switch between 50Hz, 60Hz, and 90Hz. Redmi will also add a 30Hz option in the future with an OTA update.
The phone has a polycarbonate body, and users can choose between four colors – Metallic Blue, Mint Green, Chromium White, and Graphite Black.
Performance and Memory
Under the hood, the phone packs Dimensity 700 SoC. It is the same chipset used in the Poco M3 Pro 5G. It features two Cortex-A76 cores and six Cortex-A55 cores.
As for memory, you can choose between 4GB and 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM. The two arrive with 64GB and 128GB of internal storage.
Redmi Note 10T 5G flaunts a triple camera setup at the back. The primary camera uses a 48MP sensor. It is accompanied by two 2MP sensors. There is no ultrawide shooter here. Upfront, there is an 8MP selfie shooter.
You can record 1080p videos at 30fps with both front and rear camera setup.
Rest of the Specs
Backing the phone is a 5,000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging. Xiaomi includes a 22.5W Type-C charger in the box. There is a side-mounted fingerprint scanner for biometrics.
Redmi Note 10 5G Specifications:
- Body: 161.8 x 75.3 x 8.92 mm, 190 gm
- Display: 6.5-inch LCD, AdaptiveSync (30Hz, 50Hz, 60Hz, 90Hz
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G (7nm Mobile Platform)
- Memory: 4/6GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64/128GB UFS 2.2 storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: MIUI 12 on top of Android 11
- Rear Camera: Triple (48MP primary, 2MP macro, 2MP depth)
- Front Camera: 8MP (punch-hole)
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, Hi-Res audio
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: Dual 5G, Wi-Fi ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2
- Battery: 5000mAh with 18W charging
- Color options: Metallic Blue, Mint Green, Chromium White, and Graphite Black
Redmi Note 10T 5G Price in Nepal & Launch
Redmi Note 10T 5G will go on sale in India starting 26 July. The price starts at INR 13,999 for the 4/64GB variant. The 6/128GB model costs INR 15,999. If it ever launches in Nepal, we expect the price of Redmi Note 10T 5G to start at NPR 23,500.
|Redmi Note 10T 5G||Price in India||Price in Nepal [Expected]|
|4/64GB||INR 13,999||NPR 23,500|
|6/128GB||INR 15,999||NPR 27,500|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Mi 11X Pro.