Redmi Smart TV X Specifications, Price and Availability
Redmi today unveiled its Redmi Smart TV X lineup in India. With the launch of this TV series, Redmi sets to compete with other top tiers TV manufacturers such as Samsung, LG, and Sony. The Redmi Smart TV X series includes three smart TVs, namely – X50, X55, and X65. The number at the end of each model name represents their respective screen size.
Redmi Smart TV X Overview
All three of the Redmi TVs in this lineup sport 4K panels. Furthermore, they have a 60Hz refresh rate and cover 92% DCPI-3 color gamut, Dolby Vision, HDR 10+, Reality Flow, Auto Low Latency Mode, and 5ms response time. Other than that, they have very thin bezels resulting in a 97% screen-to-body ratio.
Moreover, these TVs also come with the MEMC (Motion Estimation Motion Compensation) technology. This is the technology that gives a TV what is known as the “Soap Opera Effect”. Basically, what it does is that artificially adds frames to a video with a low frame rate. As a result, it will have a higher frame rate and you will observe a much smoother video.
The TVs boast excellent audio quality too. And it is all thanks to the two 30W speakers with an 8-unit sub-woofer system. They offer an immersive sound experience to the users. Furthermore, it also supports some popular sound technologies such as Dolby Audio and DTS-HD. And all the TVs have far-field built-in mics. As we had seen in the Honor X1 Smart TV, these mics will help users control the TVs using their voice. As for the memory, they come with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of onboard storage.
Redmi Smart TV X50, X55 and X65 specifications
- 50 / 55 / 65-inch (3840 × 2160 pixels) 4K display with 178-degree viewing angle, 92% DCPI-3 color gamut, Dolby Vision, HDR 10+, Reality Flow, Auto Low Latency Mode, 5ms response time
- Quad core MediaTek MT9611 (A55) processor with Mali G52 MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB storage
- Android 10 with PatchWall
- WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) (2×2 MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0, 3 x HDMI 2.1 with eARC, 2 x USB, Optical, AUX port, Ethernet
- AV1, H.265, H.264, H.263, VP8/VP9. MPEG1/2 etc
- Mi Voice remote
- 30W (15W x 2) speakers, Dolby Audio, DTS Virtual: X, Dolby Atmos pass-through via e-ARC
Redmi Smart TV X50, X55, X65 Price & Availability
The price of the top-end 65-inch Redmi Smart TV X i.e the X65 is INR. 57,999. Similarly, the price of the Redmi Smart TVX55 is CNY INR. 38,999. Finally, the price of the 50-inch variant is INR. 32,999
|Redmi Smart TV X Model||Price in India||Price in Nepal(Expected)|
|X50||INR. 32,999||Rs. 55,999|
|X55||INR. 38,999||Rs. 65,999|
|X65||INR. 57,999||Rs. 99,999|