Samsung A22 Price in Nepal
Samsung is expected to launch the Samsung Galaxy A22 in Nepal alongside the Samsung M32.
Samsung Galaxy A22
While it has not been launched in India, Samsung A22 is reportedly making its way to Nepal in July 2021.
Samsung A22 comes with a 90Hz HD+ AMOLED display and an Helio G80 chipset. What else? Let’s take a look!
Samsung Galaxy A22 Specifications
- Body: 159.3 x 73.6 x 8.4 mm, 186 g, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.4 inches Super AMOLED, 720 x 1600 pixels, 90Hz
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G80 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- Memory: 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
- YOU: Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Rear Camera: 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF, OIS
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 123˚, (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- 2 MP, f/2.2, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Video: [email protected]
- Front Camera: 20 MP, f/2.2, (wide)
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh Battery, 15W Fast charging
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors: Black, White, Mint, Violet
Samsung Galaxy A22 Price in Nepal: TBD
Samsung Galaxy A22 Overview
Samsung A22 has the same design language as the M32. There’s a square-shaped camera module on the plastic rear and a Samsung branding on the bottom.
Samsung A22 Design
LATEST: Samsung Galaxy M32 with MediaTek Helio G80 Coming Soon to Nepal
It gets a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and an Infinity-U notch on the front. It comes in 4 colors: Black, White, Mint, and Violet.
A22 boasts a 6.4-inch HD+ Super AMOLED panel with a screen resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels.
Samsung A22 Display
It is also an HRR display with a 90Hz refresh rate. While the screen size is the same as the M32, it uses a low res HD+ AMOLED panel.
Inside, A22 is powered by the MediaTek Helio G80 chipset. It will be paired with 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of internal storage.
MediaTek Helio G80
Helio G80 has an Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU and Mali-G52 MC2 GPU. Samsung has gone for the same chipset on Samsung M32 and Samsung A32 as well. So, it looks like Helio G80 is the new Exynos 9611.
In terms of camera, A22 uses a 48MP main sensor, 8MP ultrawide angle sensor, 2MP macro sensor, and a 2MP depth sensor. The main sensor reportedly comes with OIS.
Samsung A22 Camera
On the front, it comes with a 13MP sensor for selfies.
A22 is powered by a 5000mAh battery paired with 15W Fast Charging.
Furthermore, it will run on OneUI 3.1 on top of Android 11.
Samsung A22 Price in Nepal and Availability
Samsung Galaxy A22 will launch in Nepal in early July according to our sources. But we cannot confirm its price and exact launch date as of now.
: Samsung Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and Specs
Samsung A22 is a budget mid-range phone that brings a high refresh rate AMOLED panel. Along with that, it also has a primary camera with OIS which is very rare in this segment.
However, it uses an HD+ panel and the Helio G80 chipset. So, it won’t have the best performance in this price bracket.
What do you think about the Samsung A22? Let us know in the comments!
Meanwhile, you can watch our review of the Samsung Galaxy A32.