Samsung Galaxy F22 Price in Nepal, Specs & Availability
Samsung has launched a new F-series smartphone in India, the Galaxy F22. As indicated by early leaks, Galaxy F22 is largely based on the Galaxy A22. So, let’s get into the specs, features, expected price, and availability of the Samsung Galaxy F22 in Nepal.
Samsung Galaxy F22 Rumors Roundups:
Design and Display
Samsung Galaxy F22 is built around a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display. Here, Samsung has included a 90Hz refresh rate by scaling down the resolution to just HD+. Similarly, the phone has an Infinity-U notch that makes it look a little outdated among other mid-range devices.
At the back, we get to see the prismatic design that we have seen in recent M-series devices. There is a square camera bump with an LED flash just outside of it.
Under the hood, the phone has MediaTek Helio G80 running the show. Lately, Samsung has pumped out several devices with the same chipset, including Galaxy M32, A22 4G, and A32 4G. This particular chipset features two Cortex A76 cores and six Cortex A55 cores.
You can get the device in two RAM variants – 4GB and 6GB. The two arrive with 64GB and 128GB of internal storage, respectively. You also get a dedicated microSD card slot that allows you to expand the storage up to 1TB.
A 48MP primary camera leads the quad-camera setup at the back. It is joined by an 8MP ultrawide sensor that boasts a 123-degree Field of View. Completing the setup are two 2MP sensors for portrait and macro shots, respectively. The rear camera supports a number of different shooting modes, including Hyperlapse, Slow motion, Food mode, and Pro mode. There is a 13MP camera upfront for selfies and video calls.
Rest of the Specs
Likewise, Galaxy F22 ships with a 5000mAh battery and a 15W charger. The device boots on Android 11-based One UI 3.0 (Core) out-of-the-box. There is a side-mounted fingerprint scanner on the side for biometrics.
Samsung Galaxy F22 Specifications:
- Display: 6.4-inches HD+ “Infinity-U” Super AMOLED, 90Hz Refresh rate
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G80 4G (12nm Mobile Platform)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Arm Mali-G52 MC2
- Memory: 4/6GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64/128GB eMMC 5.1 storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: Android 11 with One UI Core 3.1 on top
- Rear Camera: Quad-camera;
– 48MP primary sensor, PDAF
– 8MP ultra-wide camera, 123º FOV
– 2MP portrait lens
– 2MP macro lens
- Front Camera: 13MP sensor (notch)
- Audio: Loudspeaker, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Battery: 6000mAh with 25W fast charge (15W adapter inside the box)
Samsung Galaxy F22 Price in Nepal and Availability
The Samsung Galaxy F22 will go on sale in India from 13 July. There the price starts at INR 12,499 for the base 4+64GB variant. THe 6+128GB model is priced at INR 14,499. Samsung is yet to launch any F-series device in Nepal. Still, Samsung Galaxy F22 is launched in Nepal, we expect the price to start at NPR 22,000.
|Samsung Galaxy F22||Price in India||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|4+64GB||INR 12,499||NPR 22,000|
|6+128GB||INR 14,499||NPR 25,000|
- Meanwhile, check out our early impressions of Galaxy A22.