Samsung Galaxy F52 5G Price in Nepal, Specs, Availability
Samsung’s Galaxy F series was supposed to be exclusive to India but it seems there’s been a slight change in plans. Here, Galaxy F52 is the first 5G smartphone in the company’s ‘F’ lineup which was just released in China. Let’s go through the specifications, features, and expected price of the Samsung Galaxy F52 5G in Nepal.
Samsung Galaxy F52 5G Overview:
Design and Display
Galaxy F52 has a 6.6-inch FHD TFT display with a 120Hz refresh rate. The back of the device has a glossy look and a rectangular camera cutout. This time, Samsung has chosen a top-right punch-hole cutout for the selfie shooter.
The handset is 8.7mm thick and weighs 199 grams, so it surely is a bulky phone. Furthermore, it has a dedicated eye protection mode and for biometrics, it uses a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Under the hood, the Galaxy F52 5G is powered by Snapdragon 750G chipset coupled with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. You can expand the storage up to 1TB via a microSD card. In terms of software, it runs One UI 3.1 on top of Android 11. There’s also a 3.5mm headphone jack. Moreover, the device gets its fuel from a 4500mAh battery which supports 25W fast charging.
Galaxy F52 gets a quad-camera configuration at the back, installed in a rectangular cutout. This consists of a 64MP f/1.8 main camera followed by an 8MP f/2.2 ultrawide sensor and two 2MP lenses for macro and portrait shots.
On the front, it houses a 16MP f/2.0 selfie camera. It can shoot 4K videos at 30fps and 1080p videos at 120 frames per second.
Rest of the specs
Besides that, the connectivity options include 5G (sub-6GHz), 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS (with A-GPS), and a USB Type-C port. The handset is available in two-color configurations: Dusky Black and Magic White.
Samsung Galaxy F52 5G Specifications:
- Body: 164.6 x 76.3 x 8.7mm, 199 grams
- Display: 6.5-inches TFT panel, 120Hz refresh rate
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G 5G (8nm)
- Memory: 8GB RAM, 128GB storage (expandable up to 1TB)
- Software & UI: One UI 3.1 on top of Android 11
- Rear Camera: Quad (64MP main, 8MP ultrawide, 2MP macro, 2MP depth)
- Front Camera: 16MP sensor (punch-hole)
- Security: Physical fingerprint sensor (side-mounted)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4500mAh with 25W fast charging
- Colors: Dusky Black, Magic White
Samsung Galaxy F52 5G Price in Nepal and Availability
Samsung Galaxy F52 5G is now available for pre-order in China where its price is CNY 1,999 for the lone 8+128GB variant. We expect the price of the Samsung Galaxy F52 5G in Nepal to be around NPR 40,000 if it launches here.
|Samsung Galaxy F52 5G||Price in China||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|8/128GB||CNY 1,999||NPR 40,000|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Samsung Galaxy A52.