Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Price in Nepal
Samsung has just unpacked the Samsung Z Fold 3 along with Flip 3, Samsung Watch 4, and Samsung Galaxy Buds 2.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Specifications
- Body: Unfolded: 159.2 x 128.2 x 6.9 mm, Folded: 159.2 x 68 x 16.8 mm, 282 g, Glass front (folded), plastic front (unfolded), glass back, aluminum frame
- Protection: Gorilla Glass Victus (cover glass & rear panel)
- Main Display: 7.6 inches Foldable Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 1768 x 2208 pixels (~373 ppi density), 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+
- Cover Display: 6.2 inches Super AMOLED, 832 x 2260 pixels (25:9), 120Hz
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1 × 2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3 × 2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4 × 1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
- GPU: Adreno 660
- Memory: 12GB LPDDR5 RAM, 256/512GB UFS 3.1 storage, No Card Slot
- YOU: Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Rear Camera: 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), OIS
- 12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
- 12 MP, f/2.2, 123˚, 12mm (ultrawide)
- Video: [email protected], [email protected]/ 240fps (gyro-EIS), [email protected] (gyro-EIS), HDR10 +
- Front Camera: 4MP, Under-Display
- Battery: Li-Po 4400 mAh, non-removable, Fast charging 25W, Fast wireless charging 11W, Reverse wireless charging 4.5W
- USB: 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Misc: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Colors: Phantom Silver, Phantom Black, Phantom Green
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Price in Nepal: TBD
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Overview
Build & Design
The Z Fold 3 has a similar shape and size as the Z Fold 2. However, it gets a new pill-shaped camera module on the rear. The rear glass panel has a matte finish and it is also protected by Gorilla Glass Victus along with the cover screen.
LATEST: Honor Band 6 with AMOLED Display and SpO2 Sensor Launched in Nepal
The Z Fold 3 comes in three colors: Phantom Black, Phantom Green, and Phantom Silver.
The main display of the Z Fold 3 is a 7.6 inches 120Hz Dynamic AMOLED 2X panel with a screen resolution of 2208×768 pixels. The main display is an adaptive display that can go switch between 10Hz to 120Hz refresh rate according to the content.
Samsung Mobile Price Expected Price in Nepal
LATEST: Samsung Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and Specs
Samsung Z Fold 3 is an update of the Z Fold 2. It gets a redesigned camera module along with a stronger frame and hinge. The new display is also said to be stronger than the previous generation. And, it also has an Under display camera.
All-together Samsung Z Fold 3 is a refined version of the Z Fold 2 with cutting-edge under-display camera tech.
What do you think of the Samsung Z Fold 3? Let us know in the comments!