10 Ways Biometrics Technology Can Make Your Workplace Safe
A business is basically a set of employed people and machines, working together to achieve a certain goal. A businessman’s most important responsibility includes optimum utilization of all his assets and human resources. Biometrics can help you keep tabs on employee movement and affectivity within each department and your business establishment as a whole. They are easy to install attendance readers including a hardware mechanism that either reads the fingerprints or special cards and an easy to deploy software. These systems are your genuine solution to make your workplace safe.
Let us see how:
1. LIMITS ACCESS: It helps to completely reject entry of unwarranted personnel in the office premises, making it safer. It includes ex-employees and unwelcomed salesmen who may try to sabotage on other employee’s time.
2. CORRUPTION-FREE: As the attendance records are maintained by a machine, instead of a human, the chances of persuading, corruption and thus, change of records is zero.
3. ELIMINATES CHANCES OF PROXY: Biometric systems are mostly fingerprint attendance readers. Thus, an employee can himself only mark his attendance by his own unique fingerprints. The proxies in the system are simply not possible.
4. LIMITS ACCESS TO DEPARTMENTS: At times you may not want a particular employee entering a particular department. Telling him to do so may end up in an ugly scenario and he may try to do so in your absence. Biometric access control shall essentially limit him for good.
5. TRANSPARENT RECORDS OF EMPLOYEES WORKING AT A PARTICULAR TIME PERIOD: Fingerprint attendance shall help you to know who is working at a particular time period.
6. AVOID LEAKAGES: Since the system tends to keep a record of persons entering and exiting your premises, any leakages if done can be easily tracked to visitors entering and exiting your establishment.
7. HELP KEEP TABS ON EMPLOYEES EVEN WHEN NOT PRESENT PHYSICALLY: Though you may be travelling, you can keep tabs on office workings and employees working at all times through the biometric system.
8. NO FALSE WORKING HOURS: since this system includes fingerprint biometrics, any falsework and working hours cannot be logged in by the superior workers in wake of the weaker ones. Everyone shall log in their real work.
9. TRANSPARENTLY GRADED SALARIES: Transparent credit of work-hours and jobs did enable the creation of fair salary slips instantly. This shall make your business a good place to work at.
10. PHYSICALLY SAFE: Limiting of unwarranted individuals in the premise ensure that any individual that may be able to cause harm to your business or other employees are not allowed inside your establishment.