Are you addicted to mobile? Get rid of it like this
Mobile has become the daily life of people. From the time we wake up in the morning until we go to sleep in the evening, we spend a lot of time on mobile phones.
Mobile phones are being used more for bad things than for good things. An addiction to the mobile phone has settled. Some people are trying hard to get rid of the addiction problem.
The solution to any problem is to first identify the problem. Be aware of that problem. If you want to get rid of smartphone addiction, first of all you should be aware of its addiction.
Its problem should be understood. There are many ways to get rid of smartphone addiction. Those measures are mentioned in the following points.
- Celebrate no phone day one day of the week. Don’t touch your mobile on this day and spend time with your family. Spend time with your family by gossiping or going somewhere for a walk.
- If you use social networks a lot, keep those apps in a place where you can’t easily find them on your mobile. So it takes time for you to find those apps and you don’t pay attention to unnecessary things.
- When the notification comes, we rush to look at the mobile phone. So turn off your mobile notifications, you can win half the battle. The sound of notification water is wasting our time. Check the important things you need only at certain times.
- Replace your mobile phone habit with another habit. Go for a walk for at least 30 minutes a day in the morning and evening.
- As iron cuts iron, use technology to avoid technology. Use voice commands on mobile. This means that your posture will not deteriorate when you use the mobile phone, and the problem of neck pain will not come.
- You divide your electronic devices. To avoid spending long time on mobile, divide your work between laptop and desktop. Watch videos on TV and email on desktop.
- There are many apps available to measure screen time. Track your screen time with the help of these apps and know what is spending extra time on.
- Do not use mobile for unnecessary things. Instead, spend time on creative work. Do what you want and like.
- Do not use your mobile phone for a long time. Instead, spend time with nature. Take care of the environment around you.
- Use social networks as a tool. But don’t fall prey to it.
Images mentioned above related to are either copyright property of ICT-Samachar or respective image owners.