Are you thinking of making a national identity card? These documents are required
Are you thinking of making a national identity card? Does Pai know what documents are required to make a national identity card?
With the government making the national identity card number mandatory for making an electronic passport i.e. e-passport, the number of national identity card makers is increasing. You can get a number by applying for a national identity card from all 77 district administration offices.
Apart from this, the National Identity Card and Registration Department has arranged that a number can be obtained by applying for a service identity card even from additional locations.
In such a situation, many may not know what documents are required to make a national identity card. Therefore, we are giving you information about the documents required to make a national identity card.
These documents are required
• Full Certificate of Nepali Citizenship
• Full certificate of migration in case of migration (if the address is different from the permanent address mentioned in the citizenship)
• In the case of married, if the name of the husband or wife is disclosed in the citizenship, the same certificate, otherwise, marriage registration, proof of marriage / complete certificate of proof of relationship.
• In case the date of birth is not disclosed in the citizenship certificate, an official proof of the date of birth (birth registration, educational certificate, passport, pension lease)
• Other documents confirming details
Images mentioned above related to are either copyright property of ICT-Samachar or respective image owners.