ASUS Zenbook 14 Flip OLED 2023 Price in Nepal, Availability
Asus recently unveiled ZenBook 14 Flip OLED in Malaysia with Raptor Lake P-series processor. The laptop is now headed to Nepal and will launch in the country soon. In this article, we will walk you through the specs, features, availability, and expected price of the Asus Zenbook 14 Flip OLED (2023) in Nepal.
Asus Zenbook 14 Flip OLED (2023) Overview:
Design and Display
As hinted by the name, the Zenbook 14 Flip is a convertible laptop with an all-metal chassis. The 360° hinge here enables users to use this laptop in modes like tablet, tent, and stand. You can even use it with Asus Pen 2.0 (stylus) which has 4096-level of pressure sensitivity. The pen tip is interchangeable with four types of pointers—2H/H/HB/B. It charges via a USB-C port.
Moreover, it’s a pretty slim and lightweight machine measuring 15.9mm and 1.5kg, respectively. Asus has also managed to secure a US MIL-STD 810H military-grade certification for the ZenBook 14 Flip. You can get it in two color options: Foggy Silver and Ponder Blue.
The display here is a 14.0-inch 2.8K Glossy OLED panel that has a 16:10 aspect ratio and Gorilla Glass protection. There’s also 90Hz refresh rate support, while the peak brightness maxes at 550 nits. Furthermore, it comes with a 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, TÜV Rheinland, and VESA certification, along with HDR True Black 500.
Under the hood, Zenbook 14 Flip is powered by the latest 13th gen Intel CPUs. It is available in two processor choices—Core i5-1340P and i7-1360P. But only the Core i7 variant will make its way to Nepal. Memory-wise, it comes with up to 16GB LPDDR5 RAM and up to 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD storage.
Moreover, the laptop also bags Intel Evo certification, which means it meets Intel’s standards for ensuring long-term performance. You can learn more about Intel Evo here.
Ports and Connectivity
As for the I/O options, it has one USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A port, 2x Thunderbolt 4 with power delivery support, 1x HDMI 2.1 TMDS, and 1x 3.5mm Combo Audio Jack. This laptop has Dual-band Wi-Fi 6E and Bluetooth 5 for wireless connectivity.
Rest of the specs
This laptop is fueled by a 75Wh battery and supports Type-C charging at 65W. For audio, you get Herman Kardon-tuned speakers with Dolby Atmos support. Likewise, there’s a Full HD camera on the top bezel of the screen that also features a two-way AI noise cancelation microphone. Additionally, you get a Backlit Chiclet Keyboard with 1.4mm key travel as well as windows hello for security.
ASUS Zenbook 14 Flip OLED (2023) Specifications:
- Design & Build: Metal build, 12.26″ x 8.80″ x 0.63″ ~ 0.63″, 1.5 kg
- Color Options: Ponder Blue, Foggy Silver
- Display: 14″ Glossy OLED panel, 90Hz refresh rate, 550 nits (peak)
- Resolution: 2.8K (2880 x 1800) resolution, 16:10 aspect ratio
- Keyboard: Chiclet-style backlit keyboard, 1.4mm Key-travel
- Trackpad: Multi-touch trackpad
- Processor: Intel Core i7-1360P Processor 2.2 GHz (18MB Cache, up to 5.0 GHz, 12 cores, 16 Threads)
- RAM: 8/16GB DDR5 on-board
- Storage: Up to 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD
- Graphics: Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- Audio: Stereo Harman Kardon speakers with Dolby Atmos
- Battery: 75 Watt-hours 4-cell Li-Ion battery
- Power Supply: 65W AC power adapter
- Webcam: 1080p Full HD
- Connectivity: Dual-band WiFi 802.11 6E, Bluetooth 5
- I/O Ports: 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A, 2x Thunderbolt 4 (w/ DisplayPort/Power Delivery), 1x HDMI 2.1 TMDS, 1x 3.5mm Combo Audio Jack
ASUS Zenbook 14 Flip OLED (2023) Price in Nepal
The price of the ZenBook 14 Flip OLED starts at RM 5,499 in Malaysia. It will launch in Nepal pretty soon. We will update the article with the official price and availability accordingly.