Mobile brand Benco today launched Benco V62, its new entry-level smartphone, in Nepal.
Benco V62 Specifications
- Body: 154.8 x 72.7 x 9.4 mm, 170.8 g, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.1 inches IPS LCD, 1560 x 720 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio
- Chipset: Unisoc SC9832e
- CPU: Quad-core (4×1.4GHz Arm Cortex-A53)
- GPU: Mali-T820
- Memory: 32GB 2GB RAM
- OS: Android 11 (Go edition)
- Rear Camera: 12MP, f/1.7 (wide)
- Unspecified secondary camera
- Front Camera: 5MP, f/2.0
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3500mAh battery
- USB: Micro-USB 2.0
- Misc: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, light, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Colors: Blue, Greenish Silver, Starry Black
Benco V62 Price in Nepal: Rs. 10,499 (2/32GB)
Benco V62 Overview
The Benco V62 has a plastic body. There is a rectangular camera island in the top left corner at the back. Next to the camera is a fingerprint sensor.
The speaker on the V62 is also located at the back, in the lower portion. The power and volume buttons are on the right side of the device. The left side has the SIM Card tray that supports two SIMs and a microSD card.
It comes with a Micro-USB port on the top along with the 3.5mm headphone jack. The Benco V62 is available in three colours: Blue, Greenish Silver, and Starry Black.
: Purple Universal True Wireless Earbuds Launched in Nepal
The device has a 6.1-inch IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels. It has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of 85%.
Benco V62 Price in Nepal
: Oppo Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and Specs
The Benco V62 is an entry-level smartphone running on the Android 11 Go edition. It has 2GB RAM, a 12MP camera, and a 3500mAh battery. The phone supports Wi-Fi and 4G.
What do you think about the Benco V62? Let us know in the comments!
Also, watch our impressions of the Redmi 10A in Nepali.
Featured video from
Xiaomi 12 Pro Unboxing & Impressions in Nepali