DIZO, the first brand under Realme TechLife, has launched its first 2 audio products: DIZO GoPods D and DIZO GoPods, in Nepal.
DIZO GoPods D price in Nepal is Rs. 2,899 and DIZO GoPods price in Nepal is Rs. 6,069. They are available for purchase via daraz.
DIZO debuted in Nepal with the launch of two feature phones. Now, they are introducing TWS earbuds.
So, let’s see what these two earbuds have to offer!
DIZO GoPods/GoPods D Specifications
- Body: GoPods D: Earbuds: 22.02 x 19.79 x 23.04mm, 4.1g | Case: 60.36 x 44.61 x 32.55mm, 38g
- Sound Driver: 10mm Driver
- Noise Cancellation Technology: Environmental Noise Cancellation (ENC), Active Noise Cancellation (GoPods)
- Bluetooth® Version: GoPods D: 5.0, Up to 10m, SBC, GoPods: 5.2, Up to 10m, SBC and AAC
- Battery Capacity: GoPods D: Up to 4 hours playback with a single charge, Total 20 hours playback with a battery case, GoPods: Up to 5 hours playback with a single charge (ANC off), Total 25 hours playback with a battery case (ANC off)
- Charging Port: GoPods D: Micro-USB, GoPods: USB Type-C
- Colors: GoPods D: Black and White, GoPods: Smoky Gray and Creme White
DIZO GoPods/GoPods D Price in Nepal: Rs. 6,069 (GoPods) | Rs. 2,899 (GoPods D)
DIZO GoPods/GoPods D Overview
DIZO GoPods D comes in a round egg-like case, it’s small and can easily fit in pockets. It comes with in-ear earbuds that have a textured finish with concentric circles carved into the surface.
LATEST: Tecno Pova 2 with 6.95 inches FHD Display and Helio G85 Launched in Nepal
It comes in two color options: Black and White. It also has touch buttons from where you can play, pause or skip the songs. The earbuds can be connected through realme Link app. Using the app, users can change the action of the touch gestures.
The DIZO GoPods D is rated IPX4 water-resistant, meaning it can survive a few water splashes and sweat.
The DIZO GoPods on the other hand also has a round case, but it comes with half-in-ear earbuds. The color options here are Smoky Gray and Creme White.
: DIZO Star 500 and Star 300 Feature Phones Launched in Nepal
The DIZO GoPods D does not have active noise cancellation (ANC) but does have an option for environmental noise cancellation (ENC) for calls. The expensive DIZO GoPods has an active noise cancellation (ANC) which reduces up to 25dB of noise, the company claims.
DIZO GoPods D also has a transparency mode that lets users hear environmental sounds when having a conversation.
Focusing on the gamers, DIZO GoPods D and GoPods both offer 110ms and 88ms low latency, respectively, in their Game Mode.
Connectivity and Battery
For connectivity, GoPods D uses Bluetooth 5.0 and GoPods uses Bluetooth 5.2. DIZO GoPods D only supports SBC codec whereas DIZO GoPods supports SBC and AAC codec.
|DIZO TWS Earbuds||Price in Nepal|
|DIZO GoPods D||NPR 2899|
|DIZO GoPods||NPR 6069|
DIZO launched these TWS earbuds targeting budget-conscious consumers. Both earbuds provide a good price to performance ratio. On top of that, the GoPods also has ANC which is rare at this price range.
What do you think about the DIZO GoPods and GoPods D? Let us know in the comments!
Also, watch our impressions of the Samsung Watch 4 series in Nepali.