Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid has been launched in India.
Yamaha Motors India has revealed the latest Charm iteration, dubbed as the Yamaha Fascino Hybrid. It brings a whole new list of interesting features along with a new ‘Hybrid’ system.
Except for those new changes, the rest of the scooter styling remains the same.
Nonetheless, the new changes are exciting enough as it improves on the very lacking features of the previous-gen Fascino.
We will talk about the changes and similarities in a bit.
Interestingly, the Yamaha Fascino Hybrid sports new changes without a major price increase. So, it will replace the current versions in the future.
Without further ado, let’s take a quick look at the upcoming Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid.
Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Specifications
- Engine Type: Single-Cylinder, 4-stroke. 2-valve, FI
- Emission Standards: BS6
- Displacement: 125 cc
- Cooling System: Air-Cooled
- Starting Mechanism: Electric Starter & Kick Starter
- Max Power: 8.2 PS @ 6500 rpm
- Max Torque: 10.2 Nm @ 5000 rpm
- Top Speed: 80 Kmph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.2 liters
- Mileage: 58 kmpl
- Front Tyre: 90/90-12 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 110/90-10 – Drum
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Braking System: Unified Braking System (UBS)
- Suspension Setup: Telescopic Front Forks and Rear Swing Unit
- Seat Height: 780 mm
- Ground Clearance: 145 mm
- Under Seat Storage Capacity: 21 liters
- Kerb Weight: 99 Kg
- Colors: Red, Yellow, Cyan, Black, Matt Blue, Copper, Metallic Blue, Matt Black, Vivid Red
Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Price in Nepal: TBA
Yamaha Fascino Hybrid Overview
Starting with the design, Yamaha Fascino Hybrid comes with the familiar neo-retro styling.
It features a visual impression of a “Classic European styling” with its bright colors and curvy design. The uninterrupted curvy design along with a dash of chrome still looks stunning!
: Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Launched in Nepal: New Changes, New Price!
Interestingly, Yamaha Fascino Hybrid now comes with LED lights! Both front and rear headlamps feature an LED set up with a unique DRL.
: Yamaha Scooters Price in Nepal: Features and Specs
Yamaha Fascino Hybrid price in Nepal might be around Rs. 2.65 Lakhs – Rs. 2.85 Lakhs. However, this is purely speculation at this point.
Nonetheless, we will be sure to update you about the pricing, launch details, or more in the future.
Also, watch our review of the Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally in Nepali.