How to place different timezones in Windows 10?
It is very easy to see the timezone of different places to talk to clients or relatives abroad. It can also help you to watch a live event. Windows 10 allows you to have three different timezones. The following procedure can be used for this.
1. First you need to open Windows 10 from the Start menu.
2. Then click on the Time and Language option.
3. Then click on the Ad Clock for Different Time Zone option on the left side of the Related Settings page.
4. After doing so, the Time and Date window opens. Go there and click on the Additional Clock tab.
5. Then click on Enable Clock 1 and Clock 2 and set the time zone you want.
6. Then click Apply to save the change.