The new gaming phone from Lenovo, the Legion Y70 ditches on the flashy gamer aesthetics but packs top-of-the-line hardware. So, let’s look at the specs, features, price, and availability of the Lenovo Legion Y70 in Nepal.
Lenovo Legion Y70 Overview:
As mentioned earlier, the Legion Y70 looks totally different from the current Legion lineup of gaming smartphones. There is no RGB backlighting or any other gaming aesthetics for that matter. It’s pretty much a normal-looking phone with gaming hardware underneath.
Over on the front, the Lenovo Legion Y70 sports a 6.67” FHD+ display with LG’s P-OLED panel. The screen refreshes at 144Hz and features a 300Hz touch sampling rate.
Talking about hardware, Lenovo Legion Y70 is powered by Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1. The chip is a mid-year refresh to the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1. Furthermore, the phone has up to 16GB of RAM and 512GB of UFS 3.1 storage. Fueling it will be a 5,000mAh battery, and there will be support for up to 68W charging.
At the back, Legion Y70 flaunts a triple camera setup led by a 50MP primary sensor. Accompanying it is a 13MP ultrawide camera and a 2MP depth sensor. You can even see a tiny punch-hole on the top of the screen, which means there is no side-mounted pop-up camera as in previous Legion phones. Likewise, the punch-hole encloses a 16MP selfie shooter.
Rest of the specs
Lenovo Legion Y70 Specifications:
- Body: 163.63×77.02×7.99mm, 209 gm
- Display: 6.67-inch AMOLED, 144Hz refresh rate, LTPS, 1000 nits peak brightness, HDR 10+, Dolby Vision
- Resolution: Full HD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels)
- Chipset: Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 (4nm)
- Memory: 8/12GB LPDDR5 RAM, 128/256/512GB UFS 3.1 storage (fixed)
- Software & UI: Android 12 with MIUI 13
- Rear Camera: Triple; 50MP OIS, 13MP ultra-wide, 2MP depth
- Front Camera: 16MP (punch-hole)
- Audio: Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Battery: 5100mAh with 68W fast charging
Lenovo Legion Y70 Price in Nepal and Availability
The Lenovo Legion Y70 is priced at CNY 2,970 for the base 8/128GB model and goes up to CNY 4,270 for the 12/512GB variant. We expect the Lenovo Legion Y70 to start retail at around NPR when it launches in Nepal. For now, the handset is available for pre-order in China. It will go on sale starting August 22.
|Lenovo Legion Y70||Price in China (Official)||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|8/128GB||CNY 2,970||NPR 63,970|
|12/256GB||CNY 3,370||NPR 72,370|
|16/256GB||CNY 4,270||NPR 91,270|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Poco F4 GT.