Since its debut a few years ago, the Summit E16 Flip has been MSI’s flagship business and productivity laptop. The 2023 iteration has all the bells and whistles of last year— together with the performance gains of the new “Raptor Lake” processors. So, let’s get into the specs, features, official price, and availability of MSI Summit E16 Flip A13 (2023) in Nepal.
MSI Summit E16 Flip A13 Overview:
Performance and Cooling
MSI offers two variations of the Summit E16 Flip A13. The first one meets Intel’s Evo guidelines and is more of a traditional ultrabook. MSI also has a second version that trades the certification for more GPU power. The non-Evo Flip A13 comes with either RTX 4060 (A13VFT) or RTX 4050 (A13VET). In contrast, the E16 Flip Evo (A13MTX) styles for integrated Intel Iris Xe.
The new Summit E16 Flip is configurable with up to Core i7-1360P processor. Furthermore, it has Dynamic Cooler Boost technology with dual fans and heat pipes to keep the CPU cool.
Design and Display
MSI Summit E16 Flip sports a 16” IPS touchscreen with a QHD resolution. Since it’s a productivity-focused laptop, it has a 16:10 aspect ratio and support for MSI Pen. The panel refreshes at 165Hz and boasts 100% DCI-P3 color coverage. There is also an FHD version if you go with the Evo model.
The screen attaches to the metal body via a 360° hinge, which allows extra flexibility when used in tablet mode or with a pen. With the MIL-STD-810G certification on board, the metal chassis can survive a few accidental bumps.
MSI has equipped the Summit E16 Flip with enterprise-level security. This includes Windows Hello Face authentication via the IR sensor, hardware-based TPM implementation, and a dedicated Webcam Lock Switch.
There is a 1080p webcam with noise-reduction technology for your video conferencing needs. It is complemented by the quadruple mic with AI noise cancellation and stereo speakers.
Rest of the Specs
Fueling all this is a 4-cell 82 Whr Li-Polymer battery which you can charge with the provided Type-C PD charger. The Evo version features two Thunderbolt 4 ports with DisplayPort and PowerDelivery charging. In contrast, only one of the two Type-C ports on the non-Evo model supports them. Other connectivity options include USB-A, microSD card reader, and HDMI.
MSI Summit E16 A13 Specifications:
- Design & Build: Aluminum build, 358(W) x 258.55(D) x 16.85(H) mm, 2.1 kg, MIL-STD-810G compliant, Ink Black
- Display: 16-inches IPS Touchscreen, 100% DCI-P3, 165Hz refresh rate
- Resolution: QHD / FHD, 16:10 aspect ratio
- Keyboard: Backlit Chiclet
- Processor: up to 13th Gen Intel Raptor Lake Core i7-1360P
- RAM: Up to 16GB LPDDR5 RAM (dual-channel)
- Storage: 1x M.2 NVMe PCIe 4.0 x4 SSD
- E16 Flip Evo A13M: Intel Iris Xe (integrated)
- E16 Flip A13V: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4050 / RTX 4060
- Audio: 2x2W speakers, Hi-Res Audio, DTS Audio
- Battery: 4-cell 82 Watt-hours Li-Po battery
- Power Supply: USB-C, 65/120/130W adapter
- Webcam: IR webcam (1080p) with Noise Reduction
- Connectivity: WiFi 6E, Bluetooth 5.3
- I/O ports:
- E16 Flip Evo A13M: 2x Thunderbolt 4 (DP, PD), 1x Micro SD, 1x HDMI (4K @60Hz), 2x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A
- E16 Flip A13V: 2x Type-C ( 1x w/ DP, PD), 1x Micro SD, 1x HDMI (4K @60Hz), 1x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A,
MSI Summit E16 Flip A13 Price in Nepal and Availability
Summit E16 Flip A13 is already up for pre-order via authorized stores in Nepal. For Rs. 215,000, you can reserve the E16 Flip Evo with Core i7, 16GB RAM, and 1TB SSD. Ordering from authorized stores will get you a two-year warranty and a free MSI Stealth Trooper Backpack II.
|MSI Summit E16 Flip||Price in Nepal (Official)||Pre-Order|
|A13M: 165Hz FHD, Intel Core i7-1360P, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD||Rs. 215,000||AT|
(2-year warranty + Free backpack)