Nokia announced the Nokia C21 Plus in February 2022 along with the vanilla Nokia C21. Currently, only the former is available in Nepal.
Nokia C21 Plus Specifications
- Body: 164.8 x 75.9 x 8.55 mm, 178/191 g
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.517 inches HD+ IPS LCD, 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9
- Chipset: Unisoc SC9863A (28nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×1.6 GHz Cortex-A55 & 4×1.2 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: IMG8322
- Memory: 32GB 3GB RAM, supports microSD card
- OS: Android 11 (Go edition)
- Rear Camera: 13 MP, (wide)
- Front Camera: 5MP
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5050 mAh battery, 10W charging
- USB: MicroUSB 2.0
- Misc: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Colors: Warm Grey, Dark Cyan
Nokia C21 Plus Price in Nepal: Rs. 16,499 (3/32GB)
Nokia C21 Plus Overview
The Nokia C21 Plus has a plastic back, but the frame is made of aluminium, which is nice to see in a budget phone. The device is also rated IP52 for protection against water spray and dust.
: Nokia G11 Plus with 90Hz Display Arrives in Nepal
The phone has a 6.157-inch IPS LCD display with an HD+ (720 x 1600) resolution. It has a standard 60Hz refresh rate.
Unisoc SC9863A processor. It is built on a 28nm process technology. The chipset has four 1.6GHz Arm Cortex-A55, four 1.2GHz Arm Cortex-A55, and an IMG8322 GPU.
The phone has 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. It also has a dedicated slot for a microSD card.
The device features two cameras at the back. It has a 13MP main camera and a 2MP depth sensor. The front has a 5MP selfie camera.
Nokia C21 Plus Price in Nepal
READ NEXT: Nokia Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and Specs
The Nokia C21 Plus is a basic budget phone. Interestingly, it has a metal frame. As you would expect from an entry-level phone, it has an HD+ display with no high refresh rate support, and it is equipped with an entry-level Unisoc 9863A chipset.
What do you think about the Nokia C21 Plus? Let us know in the comments!
Also, watch our review of the Xiaomi 12 Lite in Nepali.
Featured video from
Xiaomi 12 Pro Unboxing & Impressions in Nepali