Oppo has just announced the latest A-series smartphone in China. The new Oppo A1 Pro is the first Pro model under the series rather known for its budget offerings and brings an interesting set of specs. In this article, we will discuss the specs, features, expected price, and availability of the Oppo A1 Pro in Nepal.
Oppo A1 Pro Overview:
Design and Display
One of the key highlights of the Oppo A1 Pro is its display. Not only has Oppo used a curved OLED panel here, but it also opted for a 120Hz refresh rate. It doesn’t end here — the 6.78-inch screen boasts 10-bit color depth, 100% DCI-P3 coverage, and 950 nits of peak brightness. The bezels are also relatively thin, measuring around 2.32mm.
At the back, you can notice the double-ring design for the camera. Likewise, the rear panel uses a special streamer crystal diamond technology, making it stand against natural weathering, scratches, and fingerprints. Oppo A1 Pro has a slim profile measuring 7.7mm in thickness and weighing around 171 grams.
Performance and Memory
Powering the Oppo A1 Pro from the inside the Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 chipset, which we also see in other popular mid-range devices like Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G. It is paired with up to 12GB of LDRR4X RAM and 256GB of UFS 2.2 storage. If the latter still feels insufficient, you can mount an external SD card.
The aforementioned double-ring module is home to a dual-camera setup. The upper ring encloses the 100MP primary camera. It features a 1/1.67” sensor, and Oppo says it takes in 44% more than previous generations.
There is a second 2MP depth sensor on the second ring, accompanied by an LED flash. Over on the front, there is a 16MP sensor enclosed by the center-aligned punch-hole camera. You can take 1080p 30fps videos both from the front and the back of the Oppo A1 Pro.
Rest of the Specs
Fueling the phone is a 4,800mAh battery with support for 67W SuperVOOC charging. Using the included charger, you can refill the battery up to 80% in just 30 minutes. Oppo A1 Pro has an in-display fingerprint scanner for biometrics and ultra-linear surround dual speakers for audio. The phone also has NFC for contactless payment and ships with ColorOS 13, based on Android 13.
Oppo A1 Pro Specifications:
- Body: 74.3 x 162.3 x 7.7mm, 171 gm
- Display: 6.7-inches curved OLED panel, 120Hz refresh rate, 120/360Hz touch sampling rate, Up to 950 nits brightness, AGC DT-Star2 cover glass
- Resolution: FHD+ (2412 x 1080 pixels), 394 PPI, 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G (6nm mobile platform)
- Memory: 8/12GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128/256GB UFS 2.2 storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: Android 13 with OPPO’s ColorOS 13 on top
- Rear Camera: Dual (with LED flash);
– 108MP, f/1.7 primary sensor
– 2MP, f/2.4 portrait lens
- Front Camera: 16MP, f/2.4 sensor (hole-punch cutout)
- Audio: Dual stereo speaker
- Security: In-display fingerprint sensor (optical)
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Geomagnetic, Gravity, Gyroscope, Light, Proximity
- Battery: 4800mAh with 67W wired SuperVOOC
- Color Options: Moon Sea Black, Dawn Gold, Morning Rain Blue
Oppo A1 Pro Price in Nepal and Availability
Currently, Oppo A1 Pro is up for pre-order in China, with the price starting at CNY 1,799. We expect the price of the Oppo A1 Pro to start at NPR 35,999, if and when it launches in Nepal.
|Oppo A1 Pro||Price in China (Official)||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|8/128GB||CNY 1,799||NPR 35,999|
|8/256GB||CNY 1,999||NPR 29,999|
|12/512GB||CNY 2,299||NPR 45,999|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Xiaomi 12 Lite.