Smartphone brand Oppo has launched the Oppo F21 Pro, its latest F series phone, in Nepal.
Oppo F21 Pro Specifications
- Body: 159.9 x 73.2 x 7.5 mm, 175g, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), IPX4 water resistant
- Display: 6.43 inches FHD+ AMOLED, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 90Hz refresh rate, 430 nits (typ), 600 nits (HBM), 800 nits (peak), Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 4G (6 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Kryo 265 Gold & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo 265 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- Memory: 128GB 8GB RAM
- OS: Android 12, ColorOS 12.1
- Rear Camera: 64 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.7µm, PDAF
- Front Camera: 32 MP, f/2.4, 24mm (wide), 1/2.74″, 0.8µm
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4500mAh battery, Fast Charging 33W
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Colors: Cosmic Black, Sunset Orange, Auroral Blue
Oppo F21 Pro Price in Nepal: Rs. 44,999 (8/128GB)
Oppo F21 Pro Overview
The Oppo F21 Pro has Oppo’s Fibreglass Leather design on its back. According to Oppo, “the Fibreglass-Leather design uses a lychee texture coating and a moulded plate cover that seamlessly integrates the phone’s back cover with the mid-frame for a premium look and feel.
In simple words, the back of it has a leather-like finish. However, only the Sunset Orange colour option has that finish. There are also the Cosmic Black and Auroral Blue colours, which do not have “Oppo’s industry-first Fibreglass Leather design.”
: Narzo 50A Prime with Unisoc Tiger T612 and FHD Display Launched in Nepal
The phone flaunts a 6.4-inch AMOLED Full HD+ display. The display supports a 90Hz refresh ratea 120Hz touch sampling rate (5 fingers) and a maximum of 180Hz touch sampling rate (2 fingers).
It sports a punch-hole cutout at the top left of the display. And the display has an optical fingerprint sensor. The top and side bezels are somewhat thin, but the chin is slightly on the larger side. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
Powering the device is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 chipset. This is a very popular chipset among budget phones. The processor was first seen in Redmi Note 11 in Nepal, but now the majority of budget to mid-range smartphones use this chipset.
Featuring Adreno 610 GPU, the Snapdragon 680 is manufactured in the 6nm process and has a cluster of four Kryo 265 Gold CPU cores (up to 2.4GHz) and four Kryo 265 Silver CPU cores (up to 1.9GHz).
The phone comes with 8GB LPDDR4x RAM and 128GB UFS 2.2 storage. It has a dedicated microSD card slot that lets users expand its storage.
The Oppo F21 Pro has a triple camera setup with a 64MP main camera. The other two cameras are a 2MP microlens camera and a 2MP depth camera.
Oppo F21 Pro Price in Nepal
READ NEXT: Oppo Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and Specs
The Oppo F21 Pro is a rebranded Oppo Reno7. It features a “Fibreglass Leather design,” an AMOLED 90Hz screen, 32MP selfie camera, microlens, and 33W fast charging support.
The phone is powered by the Snapdragon 680 processor, which provides decent performance. But there are better performing phones in this price range.
What do you think of Oppo F21 Pro? Please leave your opinions in the comments section!
Also, watch our review of the Realme C31 in Nepali.
Featured video from
Xiaomi 12 Pro Unboxing & Impressions in Nepali