Price in Nepal, Specifications, Images
On December 28, Xiaomi announced their new flagship for 2021; the Wed 11. And now, Xiaomi is set to launch the Mi 11 in Nepal this month.
Xiaomi Mi 11
Mi 11 is Xiaomi’s flagship phone with a QHD+ 120Hz AMOLED display, Gorilla Glass Victus protection, and Snapdragon 888. It is the successor of the Mi 10.
So, let’s take a brief look at the Xiaomi Mi 11.
Table of Contents
Xiaomi Mi 11 Specifications
- Body: 164.3 x 74.6 x 8.1 mm (Glass) / 8.6 mm (Leather), glass back (Gorilla Glass) or eco leatherback, aluminum frame
- Display: 6.81 inches AMOLED, 1440 x 3200 pixels, Gorilla Glass Victus, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 (5 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1 × 2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3 × 2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4 × 1.80 GHz Kryo 680
- GPU: Adreno 660
- Memory: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, UFS 3.1
- YOU: Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Rear Camera: 108 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/1.33″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS
- Front Camera: 20 MP, 27mm (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4600 mAh Battery, Fast charging 55W, Power Delivery 3.0, Fast wireless charging 50W, Reverse wireless charging 10W
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors: Black, White, Blue, Purple, Khaki
Xiaomi Mi 11 Price in Nepal: Rs. 100,000
Xiaomi Mi 11 Overview
Xiaomi Mi 11 comes with a slight design change in comparison to Mi 10. The rear has an interesting-looking camera module with multiple layers.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Design and Display
On the front, the screen curves on both sides, and underneath is an optical fingerprint scanner. The hole punch is on the left side and the device has very minimal bezel all around.
Xiaomi has implemented its best display yet on the Mi 11. Mi 11 sports a 6.851 inches AMOLED display with QHD+ resolution and 120Hz refresh rate.
The display is protected by Gorilla Glass Victus and comes with a 480Hz touch sampling rate along with 1771 nits of peak brightness as claimed by Xiaomi.
Xiaomi Mi 11 is the first phone to come with Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 888 flagship chipset.
It has an Octa-Core processor with 1 Cortex X1 core, 3 Cortex A78 cores, and 4 Cortex A55 cores. It is one of the first chipsets to employ the new Cortex X1 high-performance cores. As shown by Xiaomi on stage, Mi 11 had an ANTUTU score of 745942.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
Furthermore, it has 8GB/12GB of LPDDR 5 RAM and 128/256GB of internal storage.
Other highlight includes a Harman Kardon-tuned stereo speakers, dual 5G connectivity (Sub-6 GHz networks), Wi-Fi 6E support, and Bluetooth 5.2.
Mi 11 has a triple camera setup with a 108MP main sensor. They are using the Samsung ISOCELL Bright S5KHMX main sensor with a sensor size of 1/1.33.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Camera
There’s a 13MP ultrawide angle camera with 123-degree FOV alongside a 5MP macro lens. On to the front, it has a single 20MP selfie camera.
Xiaomi Mi 11 is powered by a 4600 mAh battery with 55W wired fast-charging. It also has 50W wireless charging support and 10W reverse charging support.
The 55W wired-charging charges Mi 11 up to 100% in just 45 mins and the 50W wireless-charging charges it to 100% in just 53 mins.
Xiaomi has also decided to skip the charger in the box but will provide a 65W GaN adapter for free if you don’t have a compatible charger already.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Price in Nepal and Availability
Xiaomi Mi 11 is available in Europe for €749 (8/128GB) and €799(8/256GB). It is set to launch in Nepal later this March and we expect Mi 11 price in Nepal to be around Rs. 100,000 for the 256GB variant.
ALSO READ: Xiaomi Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and Specs
Mi 11 misses out on some flagship things like the periscope/telephoto lens which could be addressed in the Pro models. Else, it looks like a very good device for the price.
What do you think about the Xiaomi Mi 11? Let us know in the comments below!
Also, watch our Mi 10 review in Nepali.