After unveiling the vanilla Realme 10 a few days ago, the company has now announced its 5G counterpart. In this article, we will discuss the key specs, features, expected price, and availability of the Realme 10 5G in Nepal.
Realme 10 5G Overview:
Performance and Memory
The most significant difference between the vanilla Realme 10 and the new 5G variant lies on the inside. While the former packs the Snapdragon 680it is replaced by the Dimensity 700 on the latter. The chip is based on a 7nm process and features 2x Cortex-A76 and 6x Cortex-A55 cores, clocked at 2.2GHz and 2GHz, respectively. Most importantly, it has an integrated 5G modem with support for dual Standby and both SA and NSA architecture.
The base variant of the Realme 10 5G comes with 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB of UFS 2.2 storage. There is even a 256GB variant for those who need that storage.
Design and Display
The new Realme 10 5G inherits the modern design cues from its 4G sibling. However, it is comparatively bigger as well heavier. Part of it is due to the larger 6.6-inch display. Unlike on the 4G version, Realme has opted for an LCD screen here. It does retain the 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate. The phone is available in two color options: “Daily Progress” and “Crystal Black.”
Over on the back, you can notice one additional camera sensor on the Realme 10 5G. A 50MP primary camera leads the triple camera setup. Accompanying it are a 2MP macro and an AI portrait lens. There is an 8MP sensor up front enclosed by the waterdrop-style notch. You can take 1080p 30 fps videos from both front and back cameras. The rear camera can take slow-motion and timelapse videos as well.
Rest of the specs
Fueling the Relame 10 5G is a 5,000mAh battery that supports 33W charging input. You do get a compatible 11V/3A power adapter in the box. The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner for biometrics and runs on Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0.
Realme 10 5G Specifications:
- Dimensions: 164.4 x 75.1 x 8.1mm; 191 grams
- Display: 6.6″ LCD, 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling, 400 nits brightness
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio, 401 PPI
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 700 (7nm Mobile Platform)
- Memory: 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 2.2 storage
- Software & UI: Realme UI 3.0 on top of Android 12
- Rear Camera: Triple (50MP primary, 2MP macro, AI Depth)
- Front Camera: 8MP (notch)
- Audio: Single speaker, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Battery: 5000mAh with 33W SuperVOOC charging
Realme 10 5G Price in Nepal and Availability (Expected)
The price of the Realme 10 5G in China starts at CNY 1,299 for the base 8/256GB variant. The higher 256GB model costs CNY 1,599. We expect the price of the Realme 10 5G to start at Rs. When and if it launches in Nepal.
|Realme 10 5G||Price in China (Official)||Price in Nepal (Availability)|
|8/128GB||CNY 1,299||NPR 25,999|
|8/256GB||CNY 1,599||NPR 31,999|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Realme 9 4G.