Realme has launched the Realme C55 smartphone in Indonesia. Just a while ago, the midrange smartphone created hype for its mini capsule, resembling iPhone’s dynamic island. Powered by an Helio G88 chipset, Realme C55 comes with a 90Hz IPS LCD screen, dual cameras, and more. Let’s dive into the specs, features, and expected price of Realme C55 in Nepal.
Realme C55 Overview:
Design and Display
Starting with the design, Realme C55 derives the looks from Realme 10 4G. The smartphone boasts a boxy form factor (flat edges) and its back panel has a shiny finish although made of plastic. The Sunshower variant features a color-changing back panel as per Realme.
You also get a fingerprint reader embedded in the power key. Likewise, the phone is available in two colors; Sunshower and Rainy Night.
On the front side, the center staged punch hole panel is a 6.72-inch IPS LCD screen with a 90Hz refresh rate. It is a Full HD+ display with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution and 180Hz touch sampling rate. The peak brightness is rated at 680 nits.
Under the hood, Realme C55 is powered by a Mediatek Helio G88 chipset. This 12nm-based SoC is an Octa-core processor with two Cortex-A75 cores at 2.0GHz and six Cortex-A55 cores at 1.8GHz. Mali-G52 MC2 handles the graphics here.
The chipset is coupled with up to 256GB of eMMC 5.1 storage and 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM. There is a dedicated MicroSD slot for storage expansion up to 1TB. Likewise, users can also virtually expand the RAM up to 8GB on the smartphone. The phone boots on Realme UI 4.0 based on Android 13.
Realme’s Mini Capsule
As teased earlier, Realme has implemented the Mini Capsule in the UI of the C55. This feature resembles Apple’s Dynamic Island and can display SuperVOOC charging status, low battery alerts, data usage, step, and walking distance, etc.
This mid-range phone from Realme sports a dual camera setup. The primary lens is a 64MP shooter, accompanied by a 2MP depth sensing unit. For videography, the main camera can capture up to 1080p videos at 60fps. Moving to the front, there is an 8MP front camera for selfies and video calls.
- You might also want to read
Rest of the Specs
Fueling the phone is a 5000mAh battery with 33W SuperVOOC charging support. The connectivity options on the C55 include WiFi 5, 4G, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, a USB Type-C port, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Realme C55 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 165.6 x 75.9 x 7.89mm; 189.5 grams
- Display: 6.72″ IPS LCD, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 180Hz Touch Sampling Rate, 600 nits peak brightness
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G88 (12nm Mobile Platform)
- Memory: 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB eMMC 5.1 storage
- Software & UI: Realme UI 4.0 on top of Android 13
- Rear Camera: Dual (64MP primary, 2MP depth)
- Front Camera: 8MP (punch-hole)
- Audio: Single speaker, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Security: Fingerprint sensor (side-mounted)
- Battery: 5000mAh with 33W SuperVOOC charging
- Colors: Sunshower, Rainy Night
Realme C55 Price in Nepal and Availability
The official price of Realme C55 in Indonesia begins at Rp 2,499,000 (USD 163). We can expect the Realme C55 price in Nepal to start from NPR 25,999 when it launches here.
|Realme C55||Price in Indonesia||Expected Price in Nepal|
|6/128GB||Rp 2,499,000||NPR 25,999|
|8/256GB||Rp 2,999,000||NPR 30,999|
- Meanwhile, you can also check our review of Realme 10 Pro+