At an online event held today, Realme launched the Narzo 30 5G in India alongside the 4G variant. So, let’s go through the specifications, features, availability, and expected price in Nepal of the Realme Narzo 30 5G.
Realme Narzo 30 5G Overview:
Design and Display
Starting with the design, Narzo 30 5G is no different from the standard Narzo 30. It has a similar racetrack-inspired Chevron stripe which runs from the rectangular camera bump. On the front, it boasts a 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS LCD panel with a 90Hz refresh rate.
You get a left-aligned punch-hole cutout that houses the selfie camera. The panel has a screen-to-body ratio of 90.5% and can reach a peak brightness of 600 nits. Narzo 30 5G is available in two color options – Racing Blue and Racing Silver.
Powering the device is the Dimensity 700 5G chipset which is manufactured in 7nm process technology. It features an octa-core processor with 2x Cortex-A76 (@2.2GHz) and 6x Cortex-A55 (@2.0GHz) CPU cores. Moreover, the graphics department is handled by Arm’s Mali-G57 GPU. Narzo 30 5G arrives with 6GB of RAM and 128GB internal storage which is expandable up to 1TB.
Over on the optics, you get a triple camera arrangement at the back. This includes a 48MP primary, a 2MP portrait, and a 2MP macro sensor. Similarly, a 16MP lens is housed inside the punch-hole cutout for selfies and video calls. Here, the video recording is complemented by UIS stabilization and you can shoot up to [email protected] footages.
Rest of the specs
Aside from this, Realme Narzo 30 5G packs a 5000mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging. For biometrics, it has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and a software-based face unlock. The phone boots on Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11. Likewise, for connectivity, it supports dual-band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.1
Realme Narzo 30 5G Specifications:
- Display: 6.5-inches FHD+ IPS LCD, 405 PPI, 90Hz refresh rate, 600 nits
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G (7nm Mobile Platform)
- Memory: 6GB RAM, 128GB storage (expandable up to 1TB)
- Software & UI: Android 11 with Realme UI 2.0
- Rear Camera: Triple (48MP main, 2MP B&W, 2MP macro)
- Front Camera: 16MP sensor (punch-hole)
- Fingerprint sensor: Physical (side-mounted)
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (Nano), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / A-GPS / Glonass / Beidou, NFC, USB-C, 5G
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro, Light, Magnetic Induction
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with 18W charging
- Colors: Racing Blue, Racing Silver
Realme Narzo 30 5G Price in Nepal and Availability
Realme Narzo 30 5G will go on sale in India from June 30 where its price INR 15,999 for the sole 6/128GB variant. The company is yet to bring its Narzo range of devices to Nepal. However, if Realme launches Narzo 30 5G in Nepal, we expect its price to be around NPR 30,000.
|Realme Narzo 30 5G||Price in India||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|6/128GB||INR 15,999||NPR 30,000|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of Mi 11 Lite.