Realme is all set to launch the Realme X7 Max in Nepal very soon.
Realme X7 Max Specifications
- Body: 158.5 x 73.3 x 8.4 mm, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), Splash resistant
- Display: 6.43 inches Super AMOLED, 1080 x 2400 Resolution, 120Hz, Dragontrail Glass
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6893 Dimensity 1200 5G (6 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.0 GHz Cortex-A78 & 3×2.6 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G77 MC9
- Memory: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, UFS 3.1
- YOU: Android 11, Realme UI 2.0
- Rear Camera: 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.73″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- Front Camera: 16 MP, f/2.5, 26mm (wide), 1/3.0″, 1.0µm
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4500mAh battery, Fast charging 50W, 50% in 16 min
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors: Mercury Silver, Asteroid Black, Milky Way
Realme X7 Max Price in Nepal: TBD
Realme X7 Max Overview
X7 Max uses a polycarbonate body and plastic frame with a dual texture finish. The rear panel has a matte finish on one side and a glossy finish on the other.
There’s a triple camera setup on the rear and a hole punch on the upper left corner of the screen. And, it also has an in-display fingerprint sensor.
Realme X7 Max Design
LATEST: Realme GT and GT Master Edition to Launch Soon in Nepal
The phone comes in three colors: Mercury Silver, Asteroid Black, and Milky Way.
In terms of display, the X7 Max comes with a 6.43 inches 120Hz Super AMOLED panel.
: Madhav Sheth, VP of realme talks about Realme’s Expansion, Product Launches, and Future Plans in Nepal
Realme X7 Max is an affordable flagship phone with a flagship chipset from MediaTek. While it doesn’t have the latest camera sensors, the overall package is quite good.
It will definitely be a top contender for one of the best phones under Rs. 50,000.
What are your thoughts on the Realme X7 Max. Let us know in the comments!
Also, watch our review of the Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro in Nepali.