Xiaomi has discounted the price of the Redmi 10A, its budget phone, in Nepal. It is the successor of the Redmi 9A, launched two years ago.
Redmi 10A Specifications
- Body: 164.9 x 77.1 x 9 mm, 194 g
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.53 inches HD+ IPS LCD, 720 x 1600 pixels, 400 nits
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G25 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Memory: 2GB RAM 32GB, 3GB RAM 64GB, 4GB RAM 128GB
- OS: Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- Rear Camera: 13MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1.0µm, AF
- Front Camera: 5MP
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery, 10W Charging
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Colors: Sea Blue, Charcoal Black, and Slate Gray
Redmi 10A Price in Nepal: Rs.
13,999 13,299 (2/32GB) | Rs. 15,999 (3/64GB) | Rs. 17,999 (4/128GB)
Redmi 10A Overview
Redmi 10A has an entirely different design compared to the Redmi 9A. It has a huge rectangular block on the rear that houses a fingerprint sensor and a camera module.
Xiaomi has used the EVOl design on the Redmi 10A with a smudge-free textured back. On the front, it has a similar drop notch as the Redmi 9A.
It comes in three colors: Charcoal Black, Sea Blue, and Slate Gray.
: CG Electronics Starts LG TV Assembly Plant in Nepal
Redmi 10A has a 6.53-inch IPS panel with a screen resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels.
Redmi 10A Price in Nepal
: Xiaomi Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and Specs
Redmi 10A gets a design refresh compared to the Redmi 9A and an extra camera sensor. Except that, it is pretty much the same phone as the Redmi 9A.
What are your thoughts on the Redmi 10A? Let us know in the comments section.
Meanwhile, you can watch our review video of the Realme 9C in Nepali!
Featured video from
Xiaomi 12 Pro Unboxing & Impressions in Nepali