Xiaomi has already released three smartphones in the Redmi Note 10 series – the Redmi Note 10, Note 10 Pro, and Note 10 Pro Max. And now, Redmi Note 10S will be the newest addition to this lineup. Its product page on Amazon India recently went live, unveiling the phone’s key specs. So, let us walk through the specifications, features, and expected price of the upcoming Redmi Note 10S in Nepal.
Redmi Note 10S Overview:
As the listing indicates, the phone looks like a slightly modified version of the standard Redmi Note 10, which is already available in Nepal.
Design and Display
On the front, Redmi Note 10S has a 6.43-inch Super AMOLED screen with Gorilla Glass protection. This screen features an 8-bit color depth and 1100 nits of peak brightness. The phone has an IP53 rating for dust-and-splash resistance too. According to the listing, the unit has smoother haptics for the panel. Aside from that, Note 10S will flaunt the Evol design, as seen on the other entries in the Note 10 series.
Redmi Note 10S’ features are not a secret, as the phone is already available in the global markets. The device was listed on the Google Play Console with the model number M2101K7BI prior to its launch in India.
Rest of the specs
Redmi Note 10S has a quad-camera configuration with a 64MP main sensor leading the setup. This is followed by an 8MP ultra-wide and two 2MP depth and macro lenses. In terms of performance, it is powered by the MediaTek Helium G95 processor. This SoC powers other recent phones like the Realme 8 as well.
In addition, Redmi Note 10S gets a stereo speaker system for an immersive audio output. The phone has a 5000mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging and the charger is included in the box itself.
Redmi Note 10S Specifications:
- Body: 160.46 x 74.5 x 8.29 mm, 178.8 gm, IP53 dust/water resistant
- Display: 6.43-inch Super AMOLED panel, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 1100 nits (peak), 4500000:1 NTSC contrast, 60Hz refresh rate
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G95 (12nm)
- Memory: 6/8GB RAM, 64/128GB storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: MIUI 12 on top of Android 11
- Rear Camera: Quad-camera (with LED flash)
– 64MP, f/1.79 primary lens
– 8MP, f/2.2 wide-angle lens
– 2MP, f/2.4 depth sensor, 4CM
– 2MP, f/2.4 macro sensor
- Front Camera: 13MP, f/2.45 lens (punch-hole)
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, stereo speaker, Hi-Res audio
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (Nano), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / AGPS / Glonass / Beidou, USB Type-C, 4G LTE
- Sensors: 360 Ambient Light, Proximity, E-compass, Accelerometer, Gyro
- Battery: 5000mAh with 33W charging (33W charger inside the box)
- Color options: Onyx Gray, Pebble White, Ocean Blue
Redmi Note 10S Price in Nepal & Availability
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10S will go on sale in India on May 13 while its price is unknown for now. However, if we go by the global launch, the phone starts at $229. So, we expect the price of Redmi Note 10S in Nepal to start at NPR 28,000 if and when it launches here.
|Redmi Note 10S||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of Redmi Note 10.