At its event on Friday, Redmi unveiled its Redmi Smart TV X Series in Nepal. The lineup includes four TVs, namely – X43, X50, X55, and X65. The number at the end of each model name represents their respective screen size. Currently, only the 43″ model is available in Nepal. So let’s walk through the specs, features, availability, and official price of the Redmi Smart TV X Series in Nepal.
Redmi Smart TV X Overview:
All of the TVs in this lineup have 4K displays. They have a refresh rate of 60Hz, cover 92% DCI-P3 color gamut, and come with Dolby Vision, HDR 10+ certification. The display also has a response time of 5ms at [email protected] and Auto Low Latency Mode for gaming. Design-wise, the TV has thin bezels all around that result in a 97% screen-to-body ratio.
Furthermore, the TV has MEMC (Motion Estimation Motion Compensation) technology in the form of Reality Flow which artificially adds frames to a video with a low frame rate. This is especially helpful for fast-paced content. Other than this, the Smart TV X Series comes with the company’s proprietary Vivid Picture Engine that dynamically selects the right parameters for color, contrast, brightness, and clarity.
For audio, the TV has two 15W speakers with support for Dolby Audio and DTS-HD. Furthermore, the TV has built-in far-field microphones that allow users to control it with their voices.
A quad-core MediaTek MT9611 (A55) processor with Mali G52 MP2 GPU powers the smart TV. In terms of memory, it has 2GB of RAM and 32GB of onboard storage. It runs Xiaomi’s PatchWall OS, which is based on Android 10. The latter includes features such as universal search, smart search, live channels, and others.
Rest of the specs
Apart from that, the Redmi Smart TV X Series includes the Mi Voice Remote, which connects to your TV via Bluetooth. It also supports WIFI, and the I/O connectivity includes 3x HDMI 2.1, 2x USB, 1x Ethernet, 1x AV, 1x Optical, and a 3.5 mm audio output.
Redmi Smart TV X Series Specifications:
- Dispay: 43 / 50 / 55 / 65-inch (3840 × 2160 pixels) 4K display with 178-degree viewing angle, 92% DCPI-3 color gamut, Dolby Vision, HDR 10+, Reality Flow, Auto Low Latency Mode, 5ms response time
- Processor: Quad-core MediaTek MT9611 (A55) processor with Mali G52 MP2 GPU
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 16GB storage
- OS: Android 10 with PatchWall
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) (2×2 MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0, 3 x HDMI 2.1 with eARC, 2 x USB, Optical, AUX port, Ethernet
- Video Codec: AV1, H.265, H.264, H.263, VP8/VP9. MPEG1/2 etc
- Remote: Mi Voice remote
- I/O: 3x HDMI 2.1, 2x USB, 1x Ethernet, 1x AV, 1x Optical, 1x 3.5 mm audio output
- Speakers: 30W (15W x 2) speakers, Dolby Audio, DTS Virtual: X, Dolby Atmos pass-through via e-ARC
Redmi Smart TV X Series Price in Nepal and Availability
The Redmi Smart TV X Series price in Nepal starts at NPR 54,999 for the 43-inch model. Other models have not yet been introduced in Nepal, but our sources claim that a 65-inch model is on the way. Anyways, the Redmi Smart TV X Series is available in Nepal from authorized retailers such as Hukut.
|Redmi Smart TV X Series||Price in Nepal (Official)|
|X43 (43″)||Rs. 54,999|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the LG C1 OLED TV.