Redmi has launched its RedmiBook Pro 15 notebook with the latest Ryzen 5000 H-series processors. Here, we’ll be discussing the complete specifications and key features of the RedmiBook Pro 15 Ryzen Edition alongside its expected price in Nepal.
RedmiBook Pro 15 Overview:
Let us start with the performance side of things. There are two variants of the RedmiBook Pro 15 Ryzen Edition. One is powered by AMD’s Ryzen 5 5600H CPU while the other packs Ryzen 7 5800H under the hood. Both of them are based on AMD’s latest Zen 3 micro-architecture.
Likewise, their core/thread count comes to 6/12 and 8/16, respectively. In addition, these are performance-first H-series processors with 45W TDP. Sadly, there is no option for a discrete GPU on the AMD variant of RedmiBook Pro 15 contrary to its Intel counterpart. Therefore, you will have to be content with the integrated Radeon graphics.
This laptop’s cooling system consists of dual fans and dual heat pipes. There are three performance modes that users can switch manually using the “Fn + K” combo keypress. RedmiBook Pro 15 ships with 16GB of DDR4 RAM (soldered) and 512GB of PCIe SSD, irrespective of the variant.
Rest of the specs
As the moniker suggests, RedmiBook Pro 15 Ryzen Edition has a 3.2K 15.6-inch screen. The 3,200 x 2,000 resolution results in a 16:10 aspect ratio and a 242 PPI pixel density. It can switch between 60Hz and 90Hz refresh rates as well. Other feature includes 100% sRGB color gamut, 300 nits brightness, and DC dimming.
The chassis has CNC-machined aviation-grade aluminum. The thinnest variant measures just 16.4mm while weighing around 1.8kg. It has a full-sized keyboard without a dedicated NumPad. It is a backlit keyboard with three levels of brightness to choose from. The fingerprint scanner is integrated into the power button.
Moving on, the two speakers contribute to a combined output of 4W. The setup even supports DTS: X Ultra audio. For I/O, Redmi has included two USB-C, two USB-A, one HDMI, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. It has Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.1 for wireless connectivity. There is a 70WHr battery inside with support for 100W charging.
RedmiBook Pro 15 Ryzen Edition Specifications:
- Body: 350.1 x 242.3 x 16.4-17.9mm, 1.80kg
- Display: 15.6-inches 3.2K (3200 x 2000) Super Retina screen, 90Hz refresh rate
- Display properties: 100% sRGB, 300 nits, 16:10 aspect ratio, TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light, 242 PPI
- Keyboard: Full-sized backlit keyboard (1.5mm key travel)
- Touchpad: Multi-touch supported PTP touchpad (125 x 81.6)
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 5600H / Ryzen 7 5800H
- RAM: 16GB DDR4 (dual-channel) RAM @3200MHz
- Storage: 512GB PCIe SSD
- Graphics: Integrated AMD Radeon Graphics
- Audio: 2x 2.5W stereo speaker setup, DTS Audio
- Battery: 70 Whr, 100W USB-C power adapter
- Webcam: 720p HD camera
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 6 (ax), Bluetooth 5.1
- I / O ports: 1x 3.5mm mic/headphone jack, 1x USB 2.0 Type-A, 2x USB Type-C, 1x HDMI, 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
RedmiBook Pro 15 Ryzen Edition Price in Nepal
RedmiBook Pro 15 Ryzen Edition is now available for pre-order in China, where its price is 4,799 Yuan and 5,299 Yuan for Ryzen 5 and Ryzen 7 variant, respectively. It will go on sale starting June 1. If it launches here, we expect the price of the RedmiBook Pro 15 Ryzen Edition in Nepal to start at NPR 95,000.
|RedmiBook Pro 15 Ryzen Edition||Price in China||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|Ryzen 5 5600H, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD||4,799 Yuan||NPR 95,000|
|Ryzen 7 5800H, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD||5,299 Yuan||NPR 105,000|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Xiaomi Mi 11x (POCO F3).