Samsung Galaxy A52 (4G/5G) is among the best mid-range phones that you can buy right now. Now, the company has refreshed the phone with a new chipset and some minor changes. Let’s take a look at the specs, features, expected price, and availability of the Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G in Nepal.
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Overview:
Design and Display
To start with, Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G has the same design as the regular A52 5G. The two phones have the same dimensions, weight, and “Awesome” color options.
You get a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED panel with an Infinity-O notch. The FHD panel supports a 120Hz refresh rate.
Performance and Memory
The biggest difference between A52 5G and A52s is the chips that are powering them. A52 5G features Snapdragon 750G. On the other hand, A52s 5G is powered by Snapdragon 778G. The new chipset is based on a smaller 6nm process and features 4 Cortex A78 cores and 4 Cortex A55 cores.
Users can choose between 6GB and 8GB of RAM. They are paired with 128GB and 256GB of internal storage, respectively.
The camera setup is also unchanged. Leading the quad-camera setup is a 64MP primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture. It even has Optical Image Stabilization. It is accompanied by a 12MP ultrawide sensor. Completing the setup are two 5MP sensors for portrait and macro shots, respectively.
Upfront, Samsung has included a 32MP shooter for selfies and video calls.
Battery and Charging
Fueling the A52s 5G is the same 4,500mAh cell that powers the A52 5G. Fast charging is also capped at 25W. However, A52s 5G ships with a 25W charger, which was not the case with the A52 5G.
Galaxy A52s 5G has an optical fingerprint scanner underneath the screen for biometrics. It also has an IP67 rating against dust and water.
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Specifications:
- Body: 75.1 x 159.9 x 8.4mm, 189 gm, IP67 dust/water resistant
- Display: 6.5-inches “Infinity-O” Super AMOLED panel, 120Hz refresh rate
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G (8nm Mobile Platform)
- Memory: 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128/256GB storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: Android 11 with Samsung’s One UI 3.1 on top
- Rear Camera: Quad-camera;
– 64MP f / 1.8 primary lens, AF, OIS
– 12MP f/2.2 ultra-wide lens, 123º FOV
– 5MP f/2.4 macro sensor
– 5MP f/2.4 depth sensor
- Front Camera: 32MP f/2.2 sensor (punch-hole cutout)
- Audio: Stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos audio, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Security: Optical in-display fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, Geomagnetic, Hall, Light, Virtual Proximity
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (Nano), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual-band), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / AGPS / Glonass / Galileo / Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4500mAh with 25W fast charging (25W adapter provided)
- Color options: Awesome – Black, Blue, White, Violet
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Price in Nepal and Availability
The pre-order for Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G starts from August 24 in the UK, where its price starts at GBP 409. The actual sale is from September 3. We expect the price of the Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G in Nepal to start at NPR 70,000 when it launches here.
|Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G||Price in the UK||Price in Nepal [Expected]|
|6/128GB||GBP 409||NPR 70,000|
Meanwhile, check out our long-term review of the Samsung Galaxy A52 (4G).