Samsung launched their all-new Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 along with the Fold 3, Flip 3, and Watch 4 series.
Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Specifications
- Body: Earbuds: 17.0 x 20.9 x 21.1mm, 5 g | Case: 50 x 50.2 x 27.8mm, 41.2g
- Speaker: 6.5mm tweeter, 11mm woofer
- Microphone: One high SNR mic, Dual outer mics, Voice Pickup Unit
- Bluetooth® Version: 5.2, Up to 30 ft (9.144 m), SBC and AAC
- Battery Capacity: Up to 7.5 hours playback with a single charge (ANC off), Total 20 hours playback with battery case
- Charging Port: USB Type-C Charging/ Qi-Wireless Charging
- Colors: Olive, White, Lavender, and Graphite
Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Price in Nepal: TBD
Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Overview
Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 has a similar design to the more expensive Galaxy Buds Pro. But it is more compact and lighter. According to Samsung, Buds 2 is their smallest and lightest TWS earbuds.
The Buds 2 also gets a variety of color options that include Olive, White, Lavender, and Graphite.
LATEST: Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite Available for Pre-Booking in Nepal
Samsung has also made the case more compact as it measures 50.2mm X 50mm x 27.8mm (LXWXH). Moreover, the case weighs just 41.2g and each earbud weighs 5.0g. But the Buds 2 only has an IPX2 rating.
Similar to the Buds Pro, Samsung Buds 2 have two-way drivers with a woofer and tweeter in each earbud. This helps it to deliver crisp, clear high notes and deep bass. In addition, it gets the Active Noise Cancellation feature which is an upgrade over the older Galaxy Buds Plus.
Samsung TWS Price in US Expected Price in Nepal
: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Launched with a Larger Cover Display & Improved Design
The Buds 2 brings a compact design with better sound and an Active Noise Cancellation feature. And, it is also much affordable than the Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro.
What do you think about the Samsung Galaxy Buds 2? Let us know in the comments!
Also, check out our review of the Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro!