At the Unpacked 2022 event on August 10, Samsung introduced the Galaxy Watch 5 Pro. The Watch 5 Pro is the newest addition to the Galaxy Watch lineup, replacing the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic.
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro Specifications
- Body: 45.4 mm × 45.4 mm × 10.5 mm46.5 g, 5ATM water-resistant, IP68 water-resistant, MIL-STD-810H, eSIM
- Build: Sapphire crystal front, titaniumframe
- Display: 1.4 inches Super AMOLED, 450 x 450 pixels, sapphire crystal
- Processor: Exynos W920 (5nm) (Dual-Core 1.18GHz Cortex-A55), Mali-G68 GPU
- Memory: 16GB 1.5GB RAM
- Wrist Strap: Detachable strap
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4+5GHz, NFC, LTE (LTE models only)
- OS: Wear OS 3.5, One UI Watch 4.5
- Battery Capacity: 590 mAh
- Charging Type: WPS-based wireless charging
- Sensors: Samsung BioActive Sensor (optical heart rate + electrical heart signal + bioelectrical impedance analysis), temperature, accelerometer, barometer, Gyro, geomagnetic, light
- GNSS: GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo
- Speaker: Yes
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro Price in Nepal: TBD
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro Overview
Design and Display
The Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro has a 44mm premium titanium casing. The display has a protruded bezel design. Along with the Samsung Galaxy Watch 5, the Watch 5 Pro is also the first Samsung smartwatch to feature a sapphire crystal display.
LATEST: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 with Bigger Battery Unveiled
It is also powered by the same Exynos W920 processor as the Galaxy Watch 5 and last year’s Samsung Galaxy Watch 4. Built on a 5nm technology process, the chipset has two 1.18GHz Arm Cortex-A55 cores and a Mali-G68 GPU.
For memory, it has 1.5GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage.
Health and Features
The Galaxy Watch 5 Pro has a new “route workout” feature, which can record and share the route with friends on the Samsung Health app. It lets you import GPX format working routes.
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro Price in Nepal (Expected)
: Samsung Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and Specs
For those who enjoy outdoor activities, Samsung has created the Galaxy Watch 5 Pro, a tough premium smartwatch. The route-workout, track-back, and turn-by-turn navigation features are all very useful for cycling or hiking.
It’s also built to last with a titanium frame, sapphire crystal display, and protruding display bezel. The smartwatch’s 590 mAh battery is also the biggest of any smartwatch (if I’m not wrong).
What do you think of the Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro? Let us know in the comments!
Also, watch our review of the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 in Nepali.
Featured video from
Xiaomi 12 Pro Unboxing & Impressions in Nepali