Samsung has just unpacked the Samsung Z Fold 3 along with Flip 3, Samsung Watch 4, and Samsung Galaxy Buds 2.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Specifications
- Body: Unfolded: 159.2 x 128.2 x 6.9 mm, Folded: 159.2 x 68 x 16.8 mm, 282 g, Glass front (folded), plastic front (unfolded), glass back, aluminum frame
- Protection: Gorilla Glass Victus (cover glass & rear panel)
- Main Display: 7.6 inches Foldable Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 1768 x 2208 pixels (~373 ppi density), 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+
- Cover Display: 6.2 inches Super AMOLED, 832 x 2260 pixels (25:9), 120Hz
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1 × 2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3 × 2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4 × 1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
- GPU: Adreno 660
- Memory: 12GB LPDDR5 RAM, 256/512GB UFS 3.1 storage, No Card Slot
- YOU: Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Rear Camera: 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), OIS
- 12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
- 12 MP, f/2.2, 123˚, 12mm (ultrawide)
- Video: [email protected], [email protected]/ 240fps (gyro-EIS), [email protected] (gyro-EIS), HDR10 +
- Front Camera: 4MP, Under-Display
- Battery: Li-Po 4400 mAh, non-removable, Fast charging 25W, Fast wireless charging 11W, Reverse wireless charging 4.5W
- USB: 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Misc: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Colors: Phantom Silver, Phantom Black, Phantom Green
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Price in Nepal: TBD
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Overview
Build & Design
The Z Fold 3 has a similar shape and size as the Z Fold 2. However, it gets a new pill-shaped camera module on the rear. The rear glass panel has a matte finish and it is also protected by Gorilla Glass Victus along with the cover screen.
LATEST: Honor Band 6 with AMOLED Display and SpO2 Sensor Launched in Nepal
The Z Fold 3 comes in three colors: Phantom Black, Phantom Green, and Phantom Silver.
The main display of the Z Fold 3 is a 7.6 inches 120Hz Dynamic AMOLED 2X panel with a screen resolution of 2208×768 pixels. The main display is an adaptive display that can go switch between 10Hz to 120Hz refresh rate according to the content.
: vivo V21e with Snapdragon 720G and 44MP Selfie Camera Launched in Nepal
Samsung Z Fold 3 rocks the Snapdragon 888 chipset paired with 12GB LPDDR5 RAM and 256/512GB UFS 3.1 ROM.
It has an Octa-Core processor with 1 Cortex X1 core, 3 Cortex A78 cores, and 4 Cortex A55 cores. It is one of the first chipsets to employ the new Cortex X1 high-performance cores.
Like the previous models, Galaxy Z Fold 3 also has a Wi-Fi 6, LTE, 5G, NFC, Bluetooth 5.0, Stereo speakers, and UWB (Ultra Wideband).
In terms of cameras, the Z Fold 3 keeps it pretty basic with a triple camera setup on the rear. The rear camera unit consists of a 12MP main sensor, 12MP ultra-wide sensor, and a 12MP telephoto lens with 2X optical zoom.
On the front, it has a 4MP under-display camera and a 10MP camera on the cover glass.
Samsung Mobile Global Price Expected Price in Nepal
: Samsung Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and Specs
Samsung Z Fold 3 is an update of the Z Fold 2. It gets a redesigned camera module along with a stronger frame and hinge. The new display is also said to be stronger than the previous generation. And, it also has an Under display camera.
All-together Samsung Z Fold 3 is a refined version of the Z Fold 2 with cutting-edge under-display camera tech.
What do you think of the Samsung Z Fold 3? Let us know in the comments!
Also, watch our review of the Samsung Tab S7 FE in Nepali.