Symphony Z33 is now available in Nepal. It is an entry-level phone from Bangladeshi brand Symphony.
Symphony Z33 Specifications
- Body: 164.4 x 75.7 x 8.63mm, 190g
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.52 inches IPS, 1600 x 720 pixels, 20:9
- Chipset: unspecified
- CPU: Octa-core (up to 1.8GHz)
- GPU: unspecified (680MHz)
- Memory: 3GB RAM 32GB storage, expandable up to 128GB
- OS: Android 11
- Rear Camera: 13 MP
- Front Camera: 8MP
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5000mAh battery
- USB: Micro USB 2.0
- Misc: 3.5mm headphone jack
- Colors: Black, Green, Pink, Blue
Symphony Z33 Price in Nepal: Rs. 13,390 (3/32GB)
Symphony Z33 Overview
The Symphony Z33 has a plastic back with a rectangular camera module. Alongside the camera module, it has a fingerprint sensor. On the bottom side of the back, it has a back-firing speaker along with Symphony branding and model name.
: Entry-Level Benco V70 with 64GB Storage and 5000mAh Battery Launched in Nepal
Both the power and volume buttons are on the right, and on the bottom is a USB port for charging. It comes with four different colour options: Black, Green, Pink, and Blue.
The phone has a 6.52-inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1600 x 720p.
Symphony Mobile Price in Nepal
READ NEXT: Symphony Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and Specs
Symphony Z33 is a budget phone with an average spec. It has a massive 5000mAh battery that should easily last a day.
What do you think about the Symphony Z33? Let us know in the comments!
Also, watch our review video of the Redmi 10A in Nepali.
Featured video from
Xiaomi 12 Pro Unboxing & Impressions in Nepali