Siddharth Bank has upgraded its mobile banking services to an omni-channel system. Along with this, the bank’s mobile banking service ‘Siddharth Bank SmartXP’ has been launched.
Through this, the bank’s customers can enjoy various digital banking services anytime, anywhere through mobile, tablet, laptop etc.
Through this, customers will avail the following banking facilities:
– You can reset your password if you forget it
– A new checkbook can be requested
– Information related to the services provided by the bank or in case of problems can be inquired and registered
– Appointments can be made with bank staff
– Interest on deposit and loan accounts can be viewed
In addition to this, the bank said that customers can also enjoy services such as making digital payments, transferring funds, opening a fixed-term account, viewing their account details, receiving payments directly through mobile banking by scanning the QR code even if they do not have a card or check with them.
Images mentioned above related to are either copyright property of ICT-Samachar or respective image owners.