vivo is set to launch the vivo V21 in Nepal next month.
To be specific, it will launch on the 3rd week of July in two colors: Dusk Blue and Sunset Dazzle. Also, it is the standard 4G variant and not the 5G variant.
V21 is the update of the vivo V20 that brings a new Dimensity 800U chipset and 64MP camera with a similar design.
vivo V21 Specifications
- Body: 159.7 x 73.9 x 7.3 mm, 176 g, Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.44 inches AMOLED, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 90Hz, HDR10+, 500 nits (typ)
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6853 Dimensity 800U 5G (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC3
- Memory:128GB 8GB RAM
- YOU: Android 11, Funtouch 11.1
- Rear Camera: 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm, AF
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Video: [email protected], [email protected]/ 60fps, gyro-EIS
- Front Camera: 44 MP, f/2.0, (wide), AF, OIS
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery, Fast charging 33W, 63% in 30 min
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Misc: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors: Dusk Blue, Sunset Dazzle
vivo V21 Price in Nepal: TBD
vivo V21 Overview
V21 has a similar design to that of the vivo V20 with the same AG Matte Glass back cover. It is also a tad bit slimmer than V20 at 7.3mm thickness.
vivo V21 Design
On the front, it still has a waterdrop notch and it keeps the under-display optical fingerprint sensor as well. vivo V21 will be available in two colors: Dusk Blue and Sunset Dazzle when it launches in Nepal.
vivo V21 has the same 6.44 inches display but this time it is a 90Hz E3 AMOLED panel with a max brightness of 800 nits.
vivo V21 Display
It is an FHD+ display that also supports HDR10+ and comes with SGS Display certification.
Instead of the Snapdragon 720G, vivo has gone for MediaTek 800U SoC. It is paired with 8GB RAM and 128GB UFS 2.2 storage.
MediaTek 800U SoC
MediaTek 800U is a 7nm chipset with Octa-core (2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) and Mali-G57 MC3 GPU.
LATEST: Gionee M15 with Helio G90 to Launch Soon in Nepal
800U should provide a healthy performance upgrade over Snapdragon 720G used on the vivo V20. V21 also uses Extended RAM technology to tap 3GB of external memory space for RAM.
In terms of camera, V21 has a 64MP main sensor with OIS, an 8MP ultrawide angle sensor, and a 2MP macro sensor.
vivo V21 Camera
On the front, it stays with the same 44MP sensor but now it comes with OIS. Furthermore, it also has dual flash for a selfie, Super Night Selfie mode, and 4K selfie video capability.
LATEST: Samsung Galaxy M32 with MediaTek Helio G80 Coming Soon to Nepal
The rear camera can also capture at 4K 30fps without OIS.
vivo V21 features a 4000 mAh battery along with 33W fast charging. Vivo claims it can charge 63% in 30 min.
Moving on, vivo V21 runs on Funtouch OS 11.1 on top of Android 11. Also, it misses out on a 3.5mm headphone jack.
vivo V21 Price in Nepal and Availability
vivo V21 is priced at RM 1549 (approx NPR 44,399) in Malaysia. So, we expect vivo V21 price in Nepal to be around Rs. 49,000 – Rs. 50,000 when it launches in Nepal this July.
: Vivo Mobiles Price in Nepal: Features and Specs
v21 carries the same design as the V20 but it brings an upgrade in terms of chipset with the Dimensity 800U. It brings a much-needed high refresh rate display as well but the rear cameras do not get a significant upgrade. For that matter, the only upgrade in terms of the camera is the OIS capability on the front camera.
Overall, v21 is a slight upgrade over the vivo V20 with OIS enabled front camera.
What do you think about the vivo V21? Let us know in the comments!