Vivo V21e Price in Nepal, Specifications, Features, Availability
Vivo has unveiled three new devices under the V21 series. The cheapest of the trio is the V21e. It is also the only one in the lineup to feature a Snapdragon chipset. In this post, we will be taking a look at the official specs, features, expected price, and availability of Vivo V21e in Nepal.
Table of Contents
Vivo V21e Overview:
Design and Display
Vivo V21e features a 6.44-inch FHD+ AMOLED panel. It supports a 90Hz refresh rate and HDR10 content. The display has a 408PPI pixel density and a 20:9 aspect ratio. With a brightness of up to 430 nits (or 570 nits under High Brightness Mode), it’s the dimmest panel in the V21 series. It still has the in-display fingerprint scanner for biometrics.
The phone has a 2.5D curved back, is 7.38mm thick, and weighs around 171 grams. Vivo has curved the side frames for better grip. You can choose between Diamond Flare and Roman Black finish.
Performance and Memory
Like I mentioned earlier, it is the only device in the lineup to feature a Snapdragon chipset. Here, Vivo has gone with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 720G. The other two phones in the V21 series are powered by MediaTek’s Dimensity 800U instead. Snapdragon 720G is a popular chipset in the mid-range segment and has been used in recent launches like Realme 8 Pro and Samsung Galaxy A52.
Vivo V21e is available in a single memory configuration of 8/128GB storage. The phone can utilize 3GB of internal storage as RAM courtesy of the Extended RAM feature.
V21e sports the exact same camera setup as its expensive siblings. Its 64MP primary camera comes with AutoFocus and Optical Image Stabilization (OIS). Then there is an 8MP ultrawide and a 2MP macro camera.
Similarly, the 44MP shooter at the front also has OIS as well. There is also 2 LED flash on either side of the camera to help in low-lit conditions.
Rest of the specs
Fueling the phone is a decent 4000mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging. It ships with Android 11 out-of-the-box with Vivo’s Funtouch OS 11.1 on top. This one has a 3.5mm headphone jack that the V21 and V21 5G lack. It also has a dedicated microSD card slot.
Vivo V21e Specifications:
- Display: 6.44-inches AMOLED panel, 90Hz refresh rate, HDR10, 430 nits
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G (8nm)
- Memory: 8GB RAM, 128GB storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: Android 11 with Funtouch OS 11.1 on top
- Rear Camera: Triple-camera;
– 64MP, f / 1.79 primary shooter, OIS, AF
– 8MP, f/2.2 ultra-wide sensor
– 2MP, f/2.4 macro lens
– LED flash
- Front Camera: 44MP f/2.0, OIS, dual-LED flash
- Security: Optical in-display fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM slot, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C, OTG
- Battery: 4000mAh, 33W (11V/3A) Fast Charging
Vivo V21e Price in Nepal and Availability
Vivo V21e is now available for pre-order in Malaysia where its price is MYR 1,299. We expect the price of Vivo V21e in Nepal to be around NPR 40,000 when it launches here shortly.
|I live V21e||Price in Malaysia||Price in Nepal (Expected)|
|8/128GB||MYR 1,299||NPR 40,000|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Vivo V20.