Yesterday, Vivo held an online event for the global launch of the V25 series. The series consists of the vanilla V25 and a Pro model. The former is set to launch in Nepal. So, let’s look at the specs, features, expected price, and availability of the Vivo V25 5G in Nepal.
Vivo V25 Overview:
Design and Display
Vivo always puts extra attention on making their phone stand out from the crowd, and the new Vivo V25 is no exception. The phone is available in three colors: Aquamarine Blue, Sunrise Gold, and Diamond Black. They all have Fluorite AG glass at the back with a shiny matte finish that resists fingerprint marks.
On top of that, the Aquamarine Blue and Sunrise Gold variants can shift colors when exposed to sunlight or any UV rays.
Over on the front, Vivo V25 sports a 6.44-inch AMOLED screen with a waterdrop notch. It’s an FHD+ panel with support for a 90Hz refresh rate. You can even enjoy HDR contents on the phone, thanks to its HDR10+ certification.
Performance and Memory
Under the hood, Vivo V25 is powered by the Dimensity 900, not to be confused with the flagship Dimensity 9000. It’s an underclocked version of the Dimensity 920 5G on last year’s Vivo V23. The base variant of the phone comes with 8GB of RAM and a 128GB variant. There is even a higher-end variant with 12GB RAM and 256GB storage.
The large camera bump at the back is home to a triple camera setup panel and an LED flash. The camera hardware looks unchanged from last year. Like last year, you get a 64MP primary camera, accompanied by an 8MP ultrawide and 2MP macro lens. Fortunately, the primary sensor now has Optical Image Stabilization.
Over on the front, Vivo has gotten rid of the 8MP ultrawide lens, leaving just the 50MP sensor for selfies.
Rest of the specs
Fueling the phone is a 4,500mAh battery with support for 44W FlashCharge. Vivo includes a compatible charger in the box that it claims can do 0 to 61% in 30 minutes. You even get wired earphones in the box that you must use with a USB-C diagonal (included) since there is no 3.5mm headphone jack on the V25. The phone runs on Android 12 with FunTouchOS on top.
Vivo V25 Specifications:
- Display: 6.44-inches AMOLED panel, 90Hz refresh rate, HDR10+
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels)
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 900 5G (6nm mobile platform)
- Memory: 8/12GB RAM, 128/256GB storage (fixed)
- Software & UI: Android 12 with Vivo’s Funtouch OS 12 on top
- Rear Camera: Triple (with LED flash);
– 64MP primary sensor (OIS)
– 8MP ultrawide lens
– 2MP macro lens
- Front Camera: 50MP f/2.0 primary (notch)
- Audio: Single bottom-firing speaker, No 3.5mm headphone jack
- Security: In-display fingerprint sensor (optical)
- Battery: 4500mAh with 44W wired FlashCharge (power adapter provided)
- Color Options: Aquamarine Blue, Sunrise Gold, and Diamond Black
Vivo V25 Price in Nepal and Availability [Expected]
We expect the V25 5G to arrive in Nepal by the first week of September. Looking at Vivo Nepal’s pricing strategy, we expect the V25 5G’s price to be between Rs. 55,000 to Rs. 60,000.
|Smartphone Model||Price in Nepal (Expected)||Launch Date (Expected)|
|Alive V25||Rs. 55,000 – Rs. 60,000||September 1-7|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of the Vivo V23 Pro.