Back in April, Xiaomi unveiled the 12X along with the Xiaomi 12. And now, the two flagships have undergone price drops. In this article, we will be discussing the specs, features, official price, and availability of Xiaomi 12X in Nepal.
Xiaomi 12X Price in Nepal and Availability
Following the recent price cut, the Xiaomi 12X is now available in Nepal for Rs. 68,999, down from Rs. 71,999. However, this is a price drop as part of the company’s Dashain campaign, and it is valid from September 18 to October 3 only. You can purchase Xiaomi 12X from authorized outlets across Nepal and Hukut online store.
|Xiaomi 12X||Price in Nepal (Official)|
Xiaomi 12X Overview:
Xiaomi 12X resembles the vanilla 12 in most parts. However, the two differ in one key aspect. While the Xiaomi 12 packs the latest Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset, the 12X replaces it with Snapdragon 870. This allows Xiaomi 12X to come at a much cheaper price.
Nevertheless, this is still a powerful phone—despite not featuring the latest chip. You might already know that Snapdragon 870 is a variant of the Snapdragon 865/865+ with the prime core clocked at 3.2GHz. Handling the graphics is Adreno 650 (@670MHz).
Rest of the specs
Besides this, the rest of the specs sheet is identical to that of Xiaomi 12. The 12X has the same design and form factor. There are three color options to choose from: Black, Purple, and Blue. Likewise, its rear panel is built of glass—although there is no option for PU leather here.
Moving on, you get a 6.28″ curved AMOLED display here with a 120Hz refresh rate and 12-bit color depth. On top of HDR10+the Xiaomi 12X also supports Dolby Vision like the other two phones in the lineup.
The triple camera setup at the back consists of a 50MP IMX766 sensor with OIS, accompanied by a 13MP ultrawide and a 5MP telemacro lens. Upfront, there is a 32MP selfie camera inside the punch-hole.
Finally, the phone relies on a 4,500mAh battery for its juice. It supports 67W wired fast charging, while there is no support for wireless charging here.
Xiaomi 12X Specifications:
- Body: 152.7 x 69.9 x 8.16mm, 176gm
- Display: 6.28″ AMOLED panel, 120Hz refresh rate, Up to 480Hz touch sampling rate, HDR10+, 1100 nits max brightness, 12-bit colors, Dolby Vision
- Display Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass Protection
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 419 PPI
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G (7nm Mobile Platform)
- Memory: 8/12GB LPDDR5 RAM, 128/256GB UFS 3.1 storage (fixed)
- Software & UI: Android 12 with Xiaomi’s MIUI 13 on top
- Rear Camera: Triple (with LED flash);
– 50MP Sony IMX766, f/1.88 primary lens, OIS
– 13MP f/2.4 ultra-wide lens, 123º FOV
– 5MP telemacro sensor (3-7cm)
- Front Camera: 32MP sensor (punch-hole cutout)
- Audio: Stereo speakers by Harman Kardon, Dolby Atmos
- Security: In-display fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Gyroscope, Proximity, Electronic Compass, Linear Motor, IR Blaster
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax (Dual-band), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS / AGPS / Glonass / Beidou / NavIC, NFC, 5G, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4500mAh (single-cell)
- Charging: 67W wired fast charging (no wireless charging)
- Meanwhile, check out our long-term review of the Xiaomi 12X.