Xiaomi Mi TV 4X 43″ Price in Nepal, Specs, Availability
Mi TV 4X 55 was one of the two TVs that Xiaomi penetrated the Nepali TV market with. The company then launched the 65″ variant of the same TV earlier this year. Now, it has launched the 43″ model too. Xiaomi looks serious about the smart TV market as Mi TV 4X (43″) is already the fifth Mi TV to launch in Nepal this year. Let’s check out the specifications, features, official price, and availability of the Xiaomi Mi TV 4X 43″ in Nepal.
Xiaomi Mi TV 4X (43″) Overview:
Here, the Mi TV 4X 43″ offers all the features of its bigger siblings but on a smaller form factor. Talking about the dimension, it is 97.0 cm long and 56.9 cm tall. The base, on the other hand, is 21.4 cm wide. With it, the total height of the TV rounds up to 61.3 cm. Similarly, Mi TV 4X 43″ weighs 7.07 kg and 7.13 kg, with and without the base, respectively.
You can even avoid the base stand altogether and mount it to a wall. However, Xiaomi doesn’t ship a wall mount bracket inside the box so you’re gonna have to buy it separately.
Moving on to the display, this 43-inch LCD panel retains 4K resolution and 10-bit color depth. It is also HDR compatible. Inside, you will find an Amlogic processor with four Cortex-A53 CPU cores while Mali-450 MP3 handles rendering graphics. Mi TV 4X 43″ features 2GB RAM and 8GB of eMMC internal storage.
Moving on, it ships with Android TV 9.0 out-of-the-box. In its last launch event, Xiaomi Nepal confirmed that its entire Mi TV lineup will be updated to newer versions of Android TV. So, we’re hopeful that it applies to the 43″ variant of Mi TV 4X as well.
Because this is an Android TV, you have access to Google Play Store, Google Assistant, and Chromecast. Xiaomi even adds Patchwall which is the company’s in-house content recommendation engine.
As for audio, Mi TV 4X 43″ features a dual speaker setup with a combined output of 20W. It even supports Dolby Audio and DTS: HD audio decoding. In terms of I/O, there are two USB 2.0, three HDMI, and one Ethernet port. You also get an AV, S/PDIF, RF, and an audio-out port. Xiaomi has included dual-band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 for wireless connections.
Xiaomi Mi TV 4X 43″ Specifications:
- Display: 43-inches LED-backlit LCD, HDR, 10-bit color depth
- Resolution: 4K Ultra-HD (3840 x 2160 pixels)
- Dimensions: 970 x 569 mm (w/o stand) | 970 x 613 mm (w/ stand)
- Weight: 7.07 kg (w/o stand); 7.13 kg (w/ stand)
- Sound: 2x speakers with 20W Output (6ohm)
- Audio Decoder: Dolby Audio, DTS: HD
- YOU: Android TV 9, PatchWall
- Processor: Amlogic quad-core CPU (Cortex-A53), Mali-450 MP3 GPU
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 8GB eMMC storage
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Viewing Angle: 178º
- Response Time: 6.5ms (typ.)
- Power: AC100-240V 50/60Hz (140W)
- Wireless Connectivity: WiFi (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.2
- I/O Ports: 3x HDMI (including one HDMI ARC), 2x USB 2.0, 1x Ethernet (LAN), 1x Antenna, 1x S/PDIF, 1x AV input
- Remote: Mi Remote (battery not included inside the box)
Xiaomi Mi TV 4X 43″ Price in Nepal and Availability
The official price of the Xiaomi Mi TV 4X 43″ in Nepal is NPR 59,999. You can buy Mi TV 4X 43″ from different Xiaomi authorized retail stores across Nepal.
|Smart TV||Price Nepal||Availability|
|Xiaomi Mi TV 4X (43″)||NPR 59,999||Authorized retailers|
- Meanwhile, check out our review of Mi TV 4X (55″) [in Nepali].